3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 04.10.19 04:18 pm

Not all DLC in the game by subscribing to UPLAY+ (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Guys, tell me, maybe I do not catch up, I have a subscription for uplay, that is, almost all DLS should be available, check in tech support... but I can't do all of them in the game to find, set transport to camp I found, and there is no jeep in the poster DLS drawn, a pistol and a sniper rifle is also found, and the rest well never see.... maybe someone can suggest where to look for the rest, there is for example a set of armor...
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.10.19

nvidia311988
maybe they're not out yet? this, and no! will be released soon!

n
nvidia311988 04.10.19

Guys, tell me, maybe I do not catch up, I have a subscription for uplay, that is, almost all DLS should be available, check in tech support... but I can't do all of them in the game to find, set transport to camp I found, and there is no jeep in the poster DLS drawn, a pistol and a sniper rifle is also found, and the rest well never see.... maybe someone can suggest where to look for the rest, there is for example a set of armor...

n
nvidia311988 04.10.19

It is clear then, okay, we will wait)

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.10.19

nvidia311988
maybe they're not out yet? this, and no! will be released soon!

n
nvidia311988 04.10.19

It is clear then, okay, we will wait)

A
Arroc 04.10.19

A set of armor in the first place is only intranet, is accordingly not in the inventory and in the appearance settings. The second is a bonus for pre-order and not DLC , subscription may not be.

A
Arroc 04.10.19

A set of armor in the first place is only intranet, is accordingly not in the inventory and in the appearance settings. The second is a bonus for pre-order and not DLC , subscription may not be.