3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MephistoXX 12.04.20 11:54 am

Flashbacks (Elex)

Anyone had this problem that the dialogs are not run flashbacks (clips from past years) ? Sometimes during the dialogue occurs flash with a distinctive sound, but the movie does not start and the dialog is on. Once worked just fine - at a meeting with ray, then everything.
Who knows the solution?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20

Hi, MEF.
Maybe the monsters on the screen climbed. But I certainly was not on the Incentive of such. Most likely due to the pills. Does not work, cut - Fig knows.
Only one solution I know, subject to the availability of video restart.

M
MephistoXX 12.04.20

No, definitely not the case for the tablet, because I also play litsuhe)
Tried to restart, it will not start still

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 12.04.20

That, too, but the same is not known that there was just flashbacks?)

D
Devilgroup87 12.04.20

I've been there, not once. While talking, just flash on the screen, a little lighter it becomes, and then disappears, and just continue with someone to talk to. I just thought it glitches the game so thriving.

M
MephistoXX 12.04.20

Vyacheslav Plowman
What else is that flash then maybe?) Specifically now is just kept in front of such a dialogue - an outbreak occurs in a conversation with a cleric that bomb for the rogue creates. If you chose the answer I will not help you to build a bomb for that crazy the cleric replies with a few words, and then there is this moment.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 12.04.20

it may have to the video codecs to install?

v
vinnipooh 12.04.20

I think the clergy so the suggestion is used 9)

D
Ded MastDay 12.04.20

I also have no Video-no Flashbacks. (it was also only once, at the first meeting with Rei). I can not understand what white flashes during some conversations? At first I thought that JAX just at this moment subjected to "Indoctrination", but this happens not only when speaking with the clergy. Inclined to the version that thus developed simply marked times when this choice will affect the ending. But postarevshih on the space network, a couple of the reviews noticed the mention of these games from the past, with the screen. So, the problem apparently still technical.

D
Daniil11993 12.04.20

I think that some words evoke attacks from the past, the hero feels it, but can't remember. Well, sometimes breaks on large rollers.