3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugasshiy 12.04.20 11:54 am

I hate SOC. network and love the forums

This text is a kind of tribute to the forums.

I rarely write something and generally often located in read-only mode. The forums, blogs. They make interesting reading. Most often because people Express their detailed opinion, the real that comes from the soul. And this is their main value.

It would seem, and social. networks and forums established for communication. But in one case for many years, I see, not afraid of comparison, noisy, bubbling degradation, and the second - a gradual, slow fade. Like a dying wise man, quietly closing his eyes and laying his head on his pillow to quietly move into another world.

SOC. the network facilitated communication. Indeed, for the rapid exchange of quick, fleeting thoughts is more convenient to use them. But this limitation is quickly. Positive emotions bright thoughts gradually replace the silly emoticons, there are all sorts of reductions in their emotions (lol, gg, etc.), and his sense of humor, even if its the slightest development was replaced by memes. No need to strain, to lure or to amuse the interlocutor, enough for him to throw a fresh meme, peeped yesterday in some public. And even if you want to enter a dialogue, to get to talk to the interlocutor, it will be hard to get more because it may not be necessary and have to adapt to his simple manner of communicating.

On the forums everything is different. People come here to communicate for themselves, they are not forced, they do not run after your thoughts at breakneck speed. And probably the most important message I want to convey - I love forums for the fact that there is a live chat, here come the real people, with a clear mind and untroubled conscience. There will not be dominance of any new-fangled stupid memes, stupid jokes, or just a complete disregard for interlocutor, waving one smile. Here the man came, if not to pour out his heart, then at least deployed to share what he has in mind. There may be people with a really interesting sense of humor, wise thoughts, ideas, advice, constructive dialogue and most importantly, indifferent to other people. Of course, memes can reach and get here, but I was moved to those people who don't know them and respect them more than those who splatters them right and left, in the subject and not the topic.

I guess I'm just tired of the social. networking or too old for this shit. In General, the forums, live long and prosper. Even the same Themes. How do you feel about the social. networks and forums? Do You believe that the future of social.networks and quick short thoughts, forums are a dying form of communication and it would be better to give him a gun with one bullet? Share your opinion, and I am pleased to honor.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaMazahaka 12.04.20

That forum, that social network - birds of a feather, I'd say the same thing. Both have a social function - that of communication. Just here and there, it is important to find the circle of people that most closely share your point of view, or people who will just chat.
And not necessarily all communicate in social networks Facebook and mamasani.

W
WOR4UN 12.04.20

I, too, reader, unable to sit on the forum for a few years, read with interest and not to leave not a single comment.

a
andrianych 12.04.20

SeregaMazahaka
I thought the author just wrote about the other. Forum vs social network, letters(on paper) vs talk at the meeting.

r
rambling 12.04.20

Megasloth. And judging by the title, I can say that a forum of people whom I know and with whom znakomishsya always more comfortable social network where you are often judged negatively almost immediately.

D
D78L Secret 12.04.20

on the forums I write on behalf of blind avatars. In SOC. networks 1.Espionage especially in the VC. 90% of people thrown it is from VK.
2. It divdiva ava. Well, put you On the avu bullshit who do you write? ***
The forums have always been sociability

p
pinek 12.04.20

my dad Ranchi respected forums but he tiper current drinking

M
MelShlemming 12.04.20

I am for the forums. In social networks I am registered under a real name, not particularly obespecenie.

z
zdrastE 12.04.20

D78L Secret wrote:
...who do you write? ***
write this MS malakula

R
Ripper Man 12.04.20

put likes

r
rPeBoJL 12.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
put likes
I tibe reach varnish but Pat has peredumal

G
Ghost Hunter 12.04.20

Forums is a highly specialized thing. The social network wider. If not the latter, then I would never have met many outstanding people. And on the same PG, I can hardly find these like-minded people. So, about about. But still the soul is to the forums :) with them I started discovering the Internet.

D
D78L Secret 12.04.20

Hello wrote:
write this MS malakula
but write after all. =) In this and the existence of molecules on the forums.

W
Wing42 12.04.20

D78L Secret wrote:
In this and the existence of molecules...
Mold smoothly, smoothly you make.

M
MCior 12.04.20

To be honest - I'm only on the forums since last year. I was not attached to the communication even within the network, not to mention life, but not so long ago (a little less than one year ago), I decided to share opinions, to discuss something, and for this I have registered on several forums and resources, and recently here on PG. I prefer the forums because there is a range of communication, with their subjects and interlocutors. Social networks are just not for me. At least not yet.

R
Ripper Man 12.04.20

Grevol
Hey, are you Ms. no honestly I did!

D
Domoi 12.04.20

Extinct
Correctly you head works.

L
LightHOwUSE 12.04.20

Even though I'm on the forums and the comments, the social network much easier and progressive. I usually talk a lot, and therefore often write the sheets. In the end, writing in response sheets, hardly read my own, and I not having fully read the answer, start writing your reaction. In social networks, instant communication, especially in text copaco (as an example of group communication). In this case the dynamics of communication, long posts are not written and multifaceted topic at a time, and not once in kilometer-long messages)

The advantages of forums initially specified topics. In social networks for interesting dialogue needs to have more ability to set a theme, actually, as in real communication, because there is no period what are you texting?!) =) And there is an effect of the presence of the reaction, the flight of thought. Such communication requires communication skills, while communication on the forum quite soon bukvoezhka or little involvement in the topic being discussed.

Epistolary genre will never die out, and definitely post on the forum will always be a more deliberate and straightforward, sometimes even approaching interesting opus. But due to the fact that today, time is speeding up daily, due to age, geometrically growing amounts of information, the economic difficulties of the other social networks are much more in line with current realities, rather than the forums.

z
zdrastE 12.04.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
I usually talk a lot, and therefore often write sheets
legs Mona vaterite about enti puppets?

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.04.20

My, so to speak, style of walking more in the Internet correspond exactly to the forums, not social.network.
No hatred, just don't need them.

d
djumba34 12.04.20

Well, my personal opinion - forums are dying slowly...
Still, as they say, but it is an evolutionary process... the People used to social networks where you can get everything at once.... Somehow, even on https://geekhacker.ru/ read that the volume of traffic social media times higher than the traffic of the specialized forums...
So like it or not, but it's not going anywhere...