3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexIV 12.04.20 11:55 am

Jump (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day, comrades. Got to leap in a circle around Alexandria. Tried to go the tournament - shamelessly sucked three times. If any of you are experienced driver and can give advice on the management of chariot races?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 12.04.20

Often whip the horses, the speed will increase

M
Macros Easy 12.04.20

The training describes in detail what to do. What else can be advice.

T
The_Rock. 12.04.20

Alexander Ivanov 111
the main thing is not to go on the sand because the chariot was slowing down, well and good on the corners to drift and are accelerated in a straight line and do not allow yourself to overtake thus to head them off

m
magister1 12.04.20

Ride Forrest, ride!

L
LexIV 12.04.20

Macros Easy
It was the most stupid training which I passed. Caught up with the enemy. Say press E to RAM. Click and nothing happens. Rear only less turns.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

decides to drift on turns ,as close to the penny ,and the output azatiko .

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

LexIV
There are guides on YouTube and guides the incentive, why again a useless topic, if a long time has everything?

L
LexIV 12.04.20

therock8050
Thanks for the advice!

L
LexIV 12.04.20

Bupycop
The author asks for help with jumps. if there is a tip - go. there is an interesting guide which will answer the question? throw a link. at the moment, your comment is meaningless.

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

LexIV
Open the page source in the steam store, click the center of the community, then guide and find 2 of the guide for achievements, and specifically to the races as the same, I think is not difficult, to find myself passing racetrack. In short, put it on easy difficulty and just train, do not immediately exit from the tournament, if not come first, there are 3 Rand, even at equal glasses at the end, you'll always be higher in terms of position.