3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omega213 12.04.20 11:55 am

Unique weapons and armor (Fallout 4)

I suggest in this thread to share information on unique items that you found in the game, just say that the unique object is not just a weapon with a star which fell with a random legendary monster and the object to your name being in a specific location. And so we begin

e3459be0c5e2621d08840dd944800c31.png
06ac8c4e69d6c7ecbc1723909d9f040a.png
Situated at the very end of the mine you need to dive into the well a weapon is taken on the altar
108 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omega213 12.04.20

it's a kind of testing they need to kill in a short time I realized, when he first came in there is such effect it flash behind the bars appeared the partner left behind I 1 in the room with these ghouls well I fucked it up then showered them with grenades while the robot is their
flamethrower scorched

C
CEMENTATOR 12.04.20

in the city .where the chief walks zombies in the hat of Napoleon. there in the store the robot was sold a personal gun with explosive damage. decimated capital.

s
superninzza 12.04.20

81 refuge, Alex (or whatever) dealer. Bought for expensive.... very expensive. This is a unique armor?

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

It's all seen

Spoiler

M
Mc_Sector 12.04.20

111 refuge in the room of the caretaker Cryostor under the castle lies
GumaSt
X-01

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

This thing still pressed. However late I realized that in that place the quest should be,but was too lazy to reboot

Spoiler

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

There are still grenade Singing. With some super mutant fell,sort of. I do not remember

p
papanduro 12.04.20

The machine is Push and Pray is something. At close and medium distances tearing all the way down to the COP. There are all sorts of raiders and ghouls do fly and look askance packs. Chitown some be honest, especially with the pumped perk Commando.

H
Hirok 12.04.20

papanduro
It's actually IMBA. I even specifically do not use it, because it is too easy to become)
But the Savior - thing)

M
Mc_Sector 12.04.20

GumaSt

in the water near the armored vehicle is worth

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

Spoiler

V
Vasiliy Emelyanov 12.04.20

This pregnant found, at the level of survival all fall with one shot to the head and perk death on the rise.... )

a
ace8927 12.04.20

Fell out with the legendary arrow no longer requires a recharge ,just from bullets.
As there is a sniper rifle that deals 15 fire damage and the carbine with a bonus extra 50% damage people.

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

Clear well written that we are talking about personalized items,not randomly drop down. Another example:

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

Right hand to power armor

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

MgkMgk
Personal weapons can be found on any difficulty,it is always in the same locations or quest givers. The rest stands out with the legendary opponents. The only difference is that the embossed arms of the DOP effect randomly. That is,explosive bullets,for example,can be both the pistol and carbine, shotgun, minigun,etc., but personal arms are always the same. Personalized made to and on a low difficulty level had a chance to get a unique weapon. If you move now the difficulty on high,it will begin to appear legendary opponents

O
Omega213 12.04.20

Ogyr4ig we all know about this site as interesting to explore and then as it is clearer than the small sign in English language
thank you to all the researchers of the Badlands for the info I'm still in the beginning of the game doing quests for settlements but for about you know what and where I look !
rosomaha7 in the four grenades in vats do not rush you spelled throw them through the Alta

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.04.20

ZlobnyDed
Legendary the enemies appear on any difficulty. The difference in the frequency of their contact. Played on average 12 hours and have met only two legendary opponents - crookrise and super mutant. Then put the high and legendary opponents across time, well in half an hour exactly. Already own in star armor is fully equipped. And journalist equipped. Now I think again the difficulty to increase. Legendarnyi killed once or twice, even did not have time to regenerate. Valya them with a shotgun on 94 damage with a magazine of 20 rounds and ignoring the 30% protection goals. Fry so that only the trigger pressure. Plus the armor reduction rate in OD VATS and I have enough points for 6 shots in a row with this monster. Every legendary enemy in one shot in VATS placed under the psycho.

r
rosomaha7 12.04.20

ZlobnyDed
Accidentally found , here is the location I forgot - joy probably
or confusion - why is that there, the sword still.

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.04.20

Kavkaz01
In a good Neighborhood for sale. If you just can't buy,then it may not be in the sale