3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EquinoxI 12.04.20 11:58 am

When you try to unlock 60 fps, the game just crash on startup (Dark Souls)

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I decided to play this game, all you have to do, put dsfix 2.4, msfix, etc., but when I want to unlock the fps to 60, the game just crash at start. What could be the problem ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 12.04.20

I would,but there are on with these fixes.Developed normally are unable to port the game to PC.

S
SamuraiSpirit 12.04.20

Hi! Try to delete game, download again, and make as in this guide : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=633576633

D
DReaMoRa 12.04.20

try it in offline mode start

E
EquinoxI 12.04.20

DReaMoRa
And so the pirates :)

E
EquinoxI 12.04.20

SamuraiSpirit
Hi! Steam doesn't want to show this page.

S
SkOOnS 12.04.20

Turn off antialiasing in the game.

E
EquinoxI 12.04.20

SkOOnS
off, they say, did everything as in the instructions.

S
SkOOnS 12.04.20

msfix etc -what else is installed? Try to throw one by one and see what hinders to deliver 60fps

E
EquinoxI 12.04.20

SkOOnS
is dsfix2.4 and msfix, tried everything, only switching to 1 in Anlage fps game crash

A
Andrey Yakovlev 1114 12.04.20

Advice from a Walrus:
Many on Windows 10 the trouble arises with unlock'om fps. If you set unlock fps to 1 the game doesn't run. The solution is: you Need to disable DEP in Windows. To disable it only for Dark Souls go to System (PCM This computer) - advanced system settings Tab Advanced - the Performance Settings Tab DEP - Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: There select Dark Souls in the steam folder (the folder with the game DATA). To disable DEP completely: run command prompt as administrator (right-start - command prompt admin) and write the following command without the quotes bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff, restart your comp - profit. Now safely set unlock fps to 1 and enjoy life.