3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yatsenkobogdan 04.10.19 04:19 pm

Does not go Online without VPN (Grand Theft Auto 5)

My mistake is that when I walk in online (GTA 5) through VPN , I have all the rules loaded , and comes after 5 minutes is already in the world (online) , but without VPN , I wrote while download of GTA 5 that I entered the social club , but I have offline mode , but the fact is that I have VPN connected to Ukraine , the Dnieper river (where I live) who have had this problem , please help
7 Comments
Sort by:
y
yatsenkobogdan 04.10.19

My mistake is that when I walk in online (GTA 5) through VPN , I have all the rules loaded , and comes after 5 minutes is already in the world (online) , but without VPN , I wrote while download of GTA 5 that I entered the social club , but I have offline mode , but the fact is that I have VPN connected to Ukraine , the Dnieper river (where I live) who have had this problem , please help

C
CHADREX 04.10.19

yatsenkobogdan
Anything can be a provider, ports, servers in Europe, etc. Need to see the statistics of the connections, then it will be clearer.

M
Makriword 04.10.19

yatsenkobogdan
Solved the problem?if so, how?I have the same crap

C
CHADREX 04.10.19

yatsenkobogdan
Anything can be a provider, ports, servers in Europe, etc. Need to see the statistics of the connections, then it will be clearer.

V
Vladimir Nikishin 04.10.19

Still the same problem

M
Makriword 04.10.19

yatsenkobogdan
Solved the problem?if so, how?I have the same crap

V
Vladimir Nikishin 04.10.19

Still the same problem