3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20 11:58 am

Pickpocketing. Anyone can steal? (Elex)

As you know, this topic was not.
I remember someone wrote about it. what pickpocketing, you can steal the weapon. So, in Goleta no one has weapons in search of a pocket theft.
But in other cities up to this point is not checked. Decided to check and was pleasantly surprised.
In Fort telarana from the dock, you can steal Radioactive mower +1, which is when the sale will cost 753 coins. But he has the characteristics of a pleasant, and you can use that axe)
Actually. the theme - subject. Some NPCs you can steal any good items?
Yet Alrica (Goliat) you can steal the Classic sunglasses that allows not spent sussmann amount of their purchase)
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrLobotrog 12.04.20

And why bother to spend money on the purchase of classic sunglasses? :)

From Darrell in Dome city 600+ money to steal. Besides nothing significant I've met yet.

F
Ferios88 12.04.20

At the Ragnar(Or whatever it is) Head of Bercow who is on the throne around 1000 coins is in the pocket , back on the back of the throne to break and shmonat...

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Ferios88
if someone is, just makes a noise.

F
Ferios88 12.04.20

Cheryl
Well I did it... I see that no one passed through , the guards of his that the sides are exactly me, not fired, fired the woman what she was held back ,I didn't see it

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Ferios88
cool
did you steal the sword from Ragnar? At the entrance to the room where the sword stands guard.

F
Ferios88 12.04.20

Cheryl
Yes, there is a need to quickly crank out everything, and preferably a night will sleep, you will need to enter the room from the street , there is a patrolling guard wait until you see the inside and quickly go and grab the sword, even if I hear that you got burned, type what are you doing but do not see , that is just the sound, you can also try to grab the sword in the mode of the theft and quickly go, I have Agrima bedroom had been robbed , while he from his chair got up)

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Ferios88
hahaha
well, you weasel :))

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Sword easy - on sprint racing, click the left mouse button on the sword. while in the room, no guards and all. after coming directly to Ragnar and gave him a sword. This option is more profitable, allows much earlier to join barsam, but losing 800 coins profit (Ragnar gives 200, and the person on the quest gives 1000)

F
Ferios88 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
you can steal it after joining Bercy and get 1000 coins...

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Ferios88
By the time that 1000 coins will not be important. the choice of the player is simple - either to impair its relations with the faction for a one-time benefit and up-front profit, or Vice versa. this quest to improve the relationship with a faction and get at least some. a small, reward.
I second the option of improving the relationship of the faction attracts more.

F
Ferios88 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
In order to improve relations with the faction there is still a lot of quests, and 1000 coins or when not superfluous, even after the entry.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
why the sword easy?

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Cheryl
The mechanics of discovery - guardians do not have time for character, the main thing - that the guard was not in the room. ran. grab a sword without any secrecy and voila - no one saw anything. If the guard in the room went - so did not see. I didn't bother in the first passage - stood by with a sword and waited. before the guard turns away. he turned his head, I took the sword and went on.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
and what kind of sword easy?
Or is there no matter what the sword, the main thing that was in his hand?

A
AntonKamolov 12.04.20

the weapons were stolen by the rogue guard Baron Bazooka both the guard and Doc hammer green

m
marquees.org 12.04.20

2500 - 3000 chipped in with Galietti and sunglasses have Alrica.Cleaned out even the ever-wandering at night in the tavern from the street through the Windows.The Claws nicked named keys and forgot about Katti, Rat and Xander = well money and even permanent Elik HP.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

If all NPCs to clean out credem from 50-100 alexita falls (especially important 150 more),eventually accumulates a relatively large amount (this is not fucking one piece to collect from the ground),plus all sorts of sometimes good things fall,not to mention the quest,what the most fun I clean the pockets directly on the front of other NPCs (important thing once again in his pocket does not climb when you have already noticed,and of course to do behind OPS),Skyrim just resting.