3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 12.04.20 11:59 am

Novels (Expeditions: Viking)

And with some characters in the game, you can start the novel I found only Nephi,Ketill and herbalist (can't remember how pishetsa her name) is still with anyone can download it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fuckthis868 12.04.20

Rescue it. Yes, there songs are so... there are or are not present. Have no effect and no depth. With the same Rescuei only 2 dialogue. So... Well, Aslaam even the female characters can romancity.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 12.04.20

There are even gay novels, biovar would be happy)
fuckthis868
This is the ending reflected.

f
fuckthis868 12.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
And how?
Spoilery here romancel with Rescuei. In the end, when Rurik will attack us, Rescue suddenly intervenes and kills him. How the situation will unfold without her?

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 12.04.20

fuckthis868
Spoilerd XS to be honest, I've saved the Nephew, but I think that without it the ending would have been different.

V
Verzor 12.04.20

Judging by the names of the commercials from the game folder for this case fit the Nephew, Asleep, Ketil and Rescue. While Ketil and Rescue work on two fronts, and the Nephew and Asleep - naturals.

L
Lobo 12.04.20

Versor
It is a pity that no IFE so it would :( Thanks for the reply at least I know now who and who not ;D

V
Verzor 12.04.20

Lobo
Well, yeah.)
Although, on the other hand, she's the type of Princess. Marry her and then the heir Pictavia. The king will not like it...

L
Lobo 12.04.20

Versor
Well GG is also not a hillbilly he is still the head of the clan

V
Verzor 12.04.20

Lobo
Viking. Type barbarian. It's just a sword.)

r
raspisnoy1 12.04.20

The novels in the game for jackdaws))) does anything... the real Pont is to get laid with a whore,which gives the task to overcome her gifts from past ferrets will give you a medallion. This sucks leaked developed novels and turnips in the game. This game is purely for the suit and a bit of intrigue and conquest. In principle, what more could you ask from an indie project? And so good - suggest cranking the difficulty to thrill(made the mistake of naiteru the lava and armor) -but raising the difficulty were quite happy))

M
Morhilda 12.04.20

Versor
Don't know if it's that interesting to anyone, but the Nephew - not straight) was hitting on my female character.

V
Verzor 12.04.20

Morhilda
But such endings with it. At least in 1.03 was not. Can added...

D
DiGidro 12.04.20

fuckthis868
You would at least indicated that spoiler about the novels, and the ending.

D
DiGidro 12.04.20

By the way speaking about Aife, she's in love with gg or it's just me? Very seriously a change in the hand of gg (until the tears) and is highly embarrassed when GH is next.

A
AlexSnow 12.04.20

DiGidro
In short, the developers are not very good, I clean for her and crossed over the Picts in the war, and then such a bummer!(