3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george-92 12.04.20 11:59 am

Is your favorite school subject

Sorry if Bayan.
for sabicu:Drawing,computer science,Phys-RA,psychology and any subject with a sexual teacher,for example Russian language I have in Tex ;)
202 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svodvin 12.04.20

Chemistry-the sexy teacher

S
Snayper_za_shtoroy 12.04.20

Call!

A
Andrew Z 12.04.20

English.

P
Progamer2009 12.04.20

Depends on what kind of class to learn. If a 7 or 8, then of course all sorts of lessons type of drawing, but if 11 then there is only the change or get out of the home tries.

S

Depends on what kind of class to learn
Well, do not tell. I call always been a favorite subject, until the school of usarv...finished.

A
Alkatrass 12.04.20

English and physics!

V
Veselyy Kot 12.04.20

Class work, shop we had a hellish bastard.

S

Trudovik we had a hellish bastard
And che also annealed and then booze in the back (changing the sequence of these two actions)?

V
Veselyy Kot 12.04.20

Not, naturally spoke - BL.., p ka, PI..a - it is not checkmate, it is a literary word - once, on the 3rd floor of a renovated math class - to make the garbage we had for the lesson matched the debris was a lot and it wasn't easy, shop direct text said - Hu..remove it from the window - it will be easier, its up to the garbage hold on - we were shit, nobody even remembered that the Windows are located just above the main entrance:) well, we threw out old Desk and it fell to the canopy on the 2nd floor Windows of one room was opposite the visor at the teacher, which che led, almost a heart attack:) when about a visor vkuril, shop said slide through another window - and then suddenly some small ye..m accidentally:)
Such cases were full:)

S

And we have one day this was - I will remember probably all my life. In General bastards of paralelnogo class drank from a wooden workpiece on a machine Dildo (realistic say happened) so shop with a drunk didn't notice at first, and then wildly flipped, grabbed his Mat and ran through the school with a wooden s**m in hand. They say he flew to direktrissa into the office and waving his member began to show like, look what a blatant fact)))

A
Andrew Z 12.04.20

Invisiable killer
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D
DEviLPr0 12.04.20

Oh, how far behind a school Desk left two years..
Loved the story, I can sleep well))

j
justice_ 12.04.20

Call and CL. h.

R
RussianQuaker 12.04.20

Electric machinery and drives :)

G
Guardian. 12.04.20

English, algebra and physics. The theme can be transferred to educational forums.

M
May Aynsel 12.04.20

exercise like to play football

N
Nikolos 12.04.20

Algebra and History.

p
povelitel zefirchikov 12.04.20

Chemistry and Algebra.

K
KaiN 12.04.20

I have gym,English. language,literature,Russian language and physics