3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 12.04.20 12:00 pm

Sloppy aegis (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

spent several hours to find all the music boxes and open dress aegis. beautiful, but it trasit - when dressing on it and the whole hostlineedit constantly running horizontal stripes, which is extremely annoying. other clothing items this is not a problem.
Spoiler
removed by phone, the screenshots are not made. on screen interference seen even better

3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStorm1987 12.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
If I do not confuse, for a long time played these bands feature this costume. So remove will not work.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 12.04.20

DarkStorm1987
the killer broom.
and I thought, my eyes burst (C)
figs with it with a suit, but he is also the cloak of interference gives. and eye for one.
though he enemies eye out, like -5 to hit, but I'm kind of not the enemy
I mean, first, someone slipped one past the goalie, and then said that this is not a bug, but a feature
so I will continue to run in the costume of the black Queen, the good characteristics they have the same

S
Siber800 12.04.20

I realized this once again after is the best Bang. This is one of the properties, something like optical camouflage (after all, this high-tech armor, completely made by the forerunners. Not like the Mayan armor (AS Black flag), made from the remnants of metals of the first race) , it's still combat armor the forerunner of Minerva.