3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 12.04.20 12:01 pm

The game has multiple endings? (Severance: Blade of Darkness)

In fact, just completed this game, playing a barbarian.
The passage was made joint : not found all the runes for the sword of Joany.
After he stopped certain bad guys, the game is over (credits), the level of the Abyss.Lord Of Chaos.The last fight was not...what's the deal?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dartwraith 12.04.20

Strange, usually sends at locations dosobirat runes. Although the final boss can fill up and without a sword John.

p
pavloalex 12.04.20

Dartwraith
Or where no one was sent. Came to the location, killed nafig type otraslyam sword, said:...evil has not calmed down and Napping, showed some sort of creature (like goluma)) sitting on the coffin lid (something like that) in some tomb, then the credits.

D
Dartwraith 12.04.20

Old saves? After the location where take the sword of John, go to the map at those locations where there was, but rune did not take. They will be marked with a sword icon. You'll get there fun.

p
pavloalex 12.04.20

Dartwraith
I'm already on location tower Yeah Goraka
If the restart mission to do, we are in the beginning Loki to continue forward.
No more saves. What are the options again?
And anyway, that's the rules that I have broken off with the latest lokai, or the frame on this version of the game (I have the GOG version...)

A
AT_Sagor 12.04.20

As far as I remember this is not a bug. In your very first passage also ruined. Then was OK until the end.

p
pavloalex 12.04.20

AT_Sagor
ie ...the ideology is simple: how to find the sword Ioana, you have to watch all the runes in place, and if not, the output is a global map to shove in those Loki's that the icons of the runes?
Understand?

A
AT_Sagor 12.04.20

pavloalex
I don't remember exactly. Remember that the first passage is somehow similar to ruined.

p
pavloalex 12.04.20

AT_Sagor
That's just what was playing at the new knight.
Indeed, if you do not find all the runes for the sword, then the game will be one level less, and the points will be different (when you take the sword of Joan's, and when you kill the radishes in the tower Yeah Goraka).