3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koks747 12.04.20 12:02 pm

The question of manipulation sawami game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I am a fan of the first part,since its release and I've got a fetish)is that all parts of the franchise have played in the appearance of the Altair,for his only suit I associate with the assassins.To get it in the origins legally I can't(((So would I have to use it if I can get a save game where this suit is already on the character or in inventory??????It is very important for me)if someone he is cast pliz save,I will be very bladeren
Play offline
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullex 12.04.20

Koks747
Saves from other accounts will not work on yours.

K
Koks747 12.04.20

OOO it's a shame

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.04.20

why can't you get the Altair costume? In ubicollab give it for free.

v
vladik865 12.04.20

0000Ptasha
It can be seen from fan of the series previous parts are not purchased.

K
Koks747 12.04.20

assyy nuar vladik865
I litsuhi the first and the brotherhood,wrote that the fan of the FIRST part!!!and here a fan of the series?The very franchise since the second game govnischa disposable not worth the attention.Chic and origins.Okay parastaeva the story until a crack come out, and there re-start but with all prikolami

v
vladik865 12.04.20

Koks747
Well that's your opinion I will not argue. By the way South Park new costume from assassin too uplay and he pirake not available.
Well, if there is no icon master assassin you're not fit to wear the costumes:)

K
Koks747 12.04.20

vladik865
Ahah,probably the time has not come)but about South Park you're confusing pirates available in my Repack already had a game started where he sits on the toilet and unlocked all costumes and artifacts

_
_Mahoney_ 12.04.20

Koks747
Silly associations you have, the more costumes fit added, and the Altair costume does not fit into the desert, as well as Ezio, a different era after all.

K
Koks747 12.04.20

_Mahoney_
Do not argue with costumes all okay in the game,driving the outfit in Prince of Persia)Altair still fits but with Ezio you're right,sorry for that shield and bow can be removed as a melee weapon