3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serj_88 12.04.20 12:02 pm

Almost cheat (Elex)

In short (maybe for someone it not news, but I hadn't
known) method is almost endless enhance performance.
1 Study the skill chemistry
2 Find/buy the recipe alexavega drink +2 to characteristics
3 Buy moonshine
4 Go to the source and organize it the shop dealer
5 Buy from a dealer raw Eleks (updated every call to the dealer, XS a glitch or so should be)
6 Kraft large pile of potions and improve features
Everything rests only in money, but I think to fill a couple of thousand pieces no problem. As for me it's almost cheat what for Gothic access to that amount of potions characteristics were not. That's not an honest way I have strength, agility, stamina for 60, rest for 35 at level 16.
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.04.20

That's all they know) such as here http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/prokachka_na_izi-948639/

S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

serj_88
in the subject it was necessary to specify what kind of cheat...I was hoping to find something new-and found what was musallas more than a dozen times
but Strabane catch +

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20

Good morning!
And yet Fence in the Dome it instantly when you exit the trade is updated.

s
serj_88 12.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, XS, I personally do not know. Can someone also was not aware of. And what's the point of levels if possible and so all swing (levels only to get factional armor)?

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

serj_88
And I have at 20th level they were in the 80\80\80 and 60 INTA and cunning.

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

serj_88
There are potions for skill Points, you can make yourself a 60+ skill points on any 20th level. And there's a potion for +20 stamina on a permanent basis (1,5 weak strike) and such can be boiled for more than 10 years of stuff.... And there's a potion for +20 health on a regular basis. in the end, you can some 15th level to run health in 2 times more and infinite stamina. which is enough for 15+ shots.

s
serj_88 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
In short, oversight of developers, obviously broken balance

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

serj_88
Balance in the game is the most powerful single weapon is Remote. Grenade launcher with 118 damage that overturns almost all enemies in the wild and has AOE, a Bow with 120 damage.
When miles the most powerful weapon is 94 damage.

G
GG4 12.04.20

serj_88
The balance is absolutely not breaks, in the use of each potion do you increase the coldness to a good ending and asciwosci you have to abstain from these potions.

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

GG4
Well, this is all solved by the choice of emotional dialogs, so I have coldness above the neutral was not raised)

s
serj_88 12.04.20

GG4
What does not break the balance? Ie using level 5 weapons, which are good things to 15 is the norm?

S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

serj_88
standards

S

And who ever bothers to use potions, for that matter? Panic of some sort. The cheat is when the game changed not game settings, the rest allows the game and cheat it doesn't count. Do not like - do not drink. Play different. Some sick paddock for the installation of artificial barriers in the game. Like some lost its fans Fallout 2: to persist in any, burned at theft - so slept, ate not - let's start again. Nonsense the real.

D
DarkDestr 12.04.20

if cheat let less points do for skills.

s
serj_88 12.04.20

Stanislavski
Yes, no, I don't mind potions, etc., but here is clearly an oversight, because the value of raw Eleks low, then either raise the price of crude Eleks, or increase the respawn time from the merchants. It's so early in the games piranha valuable potions ingredients on the characteristics of was only possible to find and their number was strictly limited.

S

serj_88
About the price, I agree - low. Can, be corrected. Did the same for Gothic 3 Community Patch, even after so many years after Gothic 3. It is important to understand that if it is, it will have to wait long, because the firm has no more resources.

M
MephistoXX 12.04.20

Stanislavski
Not only have Fence, but many of the other traders, in particular those that have the Rogue sit. The same Fence banged during the uprising, if you chose the wrong side, therefore, this source might dry up )
___
From the point of view of the balance problems I see is power, nimble and all other stats do not increase damage/HP, they are only required for the use of weapons/leveling stat. Because typing a ton you'll be stronger than if it swung the entire game one without Eleks. Ie in one case you have to level to 15 will only be a top thrower and you all will be killed ,and the other will have the opportunity to wave a sword/magic to shoot. To increase the variability of possible actions, the quality will remain the same. But this approach makes it very valuable money, whereas in other games already mid-game they simply have nowhere to pour.

S

MephistoXX
Exactly. Because in the future, features as many points will require can be 100 times from methanol intoxication alexavier to die, and even with to buy have more. So tired of the game faster. On my compass 85 hours, and I even have a Rogue homework did not take. And the world is explored by 30 percent. And then all the settings at 60-70. Really like some to the 10 level, manage to gain to 80, no idea. Yes, and I have all pockets clean.

R
RGC 12.04.20

GG4
The coldness from potions are all slightly raised. I am for his passing probably 20 strong and about a hundred ordinary alexovich potions drank, the dialogues do not worry about the coldness and I now have a level of spontaneous, who for good ending it seems like enough. If you bathe even in the dialogues, you can do these Bach Elika until blue in the face but still achivku on emotion to beat

U
Unimat_1258 12.04.20

serj_88
Not a cheat at all.Raw Eleks is 100 alexita one, for the manufacture of small need 2 raw for the average need 2 small and 2 raw, and it's already 4 raw, strong need for conventional 2 and 5 moist, and it is already 9 raw and 900 alexita + brew just one portion sturdy. And how much you cheat are you going to, like you said, a couple of thousand alexita? 4 alexavega drinking and +8 to performance. 30 is already 2 points per 1 point of characteristics, and from 60 for 5 for 1.
So that's one option to raise from 20 to 60 at least, raw Eleks need to be purchased for 39000 + 130 brew (he is also not free). And this is only one option, and 5.
Tired of alexit earn to cheat through aleksova drink.
P. S. the adoption of it in large quantities increases the coldness, and this leads to dry dialogues in the game and the bad ending.
P. P. S In patch 1.1 (GOG) citeret through mental energy, but this kind of bug and needs to fixed., it is necessary to have you know they already have the patch.