3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 12.04.20 12:02 pm

Rx 480 8 gb vs GTX 1060 6 gb - what to choose?

many do not like for some reason the Radeon, say it's for rogue. but still, it is better to choose for the future?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecenenkin 12.04.20

The similar situation was and at me recently. My old vidyuhi Radeon 7970 from dead, and the question arose of choosing a new vidyuhi, what ? Had a choice between the RX 580 8 gigs or GForce 1060 6 gigs. RX 580 is in my city 29 pieces and GForce 24 piece, as well as the system for 4 years then take heaped RX on the old system as it is not ice, and I took the GTX. Installed, played, well, to say that it is superior to my old none is so poorly expressed, the increase in games is very noticeable, it is quieter in load, more productive, and much less heated. In General, I satisfied her completely. I think I answered your question, but decide for yourself.
P. S I am not a supporter of the green as before GForce's never been in the system that the first system had a Radeon card that second. But my card I like.

H
Halkbigus 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Also chose recently between these two cards, eventually settled on the GTX 1060, while that for a week haven't regretted my choice, coupled with the i5-7400 the same Background gives a stable 30-40 fps on ultra settings in 1080p

M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.20

well, this type of SRAS with some stock
if we assume to take the good cards 6000 generation rateof they physically could run Igori to this day as they have 2 gigaba the VRAM peck-peck
but in reality, software support card envidia 480 was even better though and the map in the modern Igor is otherwise useless.
in my baking-picosecond representation of the most durable is the card with more VRAM. next comes the architecture and segodina steam. her support versions of Kadyrov and API which can undermine the relevance of the cards at once.
therefore, I believe the Radeon card is more durable but practically it does not make sense as they will become outdated so soon before their physical obsolescence. that is fundamentally no difference what card to buy is still around in 1-2 years to play them is quite possible.
+ so for durability to take a couple of titanikos in slicic under full BH and 30фпс. they must be able to roll the Baker years 3-4 until panamahut and starts to slow down below 30фпс without coordination, pawson. but already there can a new console and a new DX API to come out here.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
The Radeon is only one plus - the amount of video memory.TDP of Radeon,the power consumption too.In some games the Radeon GTX1060 stronger.There is still Exodux.Her extra 2GB can suffice

H
Halkbigus 12.04.20

[Denis]
I do not think that there is 2GB of video memory will be decisive, yet 1060 15 percent more powerful and better performance in games than Radionics. And if you take the calculation of price tags, to pay 4-5K for the card from AMD - a dubious pleasure.

V
VETER15 12.04.20

New is not always best, so take the time-tested card.
These de competing firms, I do not care, so don't look at a company and what I offer.
The quality they consider equal, and it is considered the peak of peaks. Not always competitors come to the fact that consumers have to choose... Good choice you have! The important thing is that you need)

S
StefGamer 12.04.20

GTX1060 by far.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.04.20

Halkbigus
They do not have all this difference,at least in the Moscow Regarde.In the regions,the difference can be substantial.
Now there are games where the memory plays a role.I plan in December to upgrade,and also swept away between 1060 and RX580.

H
Halkbigus 12.04.20

[Denis]
May well we at Radionic min price tag in the city - 25K, when 1060 MSi 20K a penny. I can say as the owner of 1060 for several weeks, all recently released AAA titles on ultra high-1080p 40-60 frames. The only new Assassin and the wolf was not tested.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.04.20

Halkbigus
Here the price tags are quite different:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/filter/?id=NDAzOTs2NywxNDA2Ng==

g
gennaz 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
We have in the city the prices are equal.
Spoiler
Spoiler

W
WanRoi 12.04.20

Peranankan wrote:
RX 580 is in my city 29 pieces and GForce 24 piece
Luck, not otherwise.
But I keep thinking: I wonder where they are the price tags take on red???
Spoiler

P. S Leaning on these data, the CONCLUSION that VEGA 56 not a competitor to the gtx 1080
Spoiler
For reference:
Спойлерhttps://www.overclockers.ru/lab/86191/obzor-i-testirovanie-videokarty-amd-radeon-rx-vega-64.html