3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 12.04.20 12:02 pm

And what about the Palantir? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Just finished the game again revised the ending on YouTube, there was only one question? What Palantir - glowing ball? He had to stay with Talion, when he became one of the Nazgul. And where and how he emerged in Lord of the rings, something I forgot, no one remind?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filantir 12.04.20

vstorspb
The palantir in Lord of the rings two. (three, if I'm being honest, like, four, but the fourth is illuminated only in the book and ukratko)) One of Saruman in Isengard, the second Denethor Minas tirita. Both were in these strongholds, even before the events of the Hobbit (if It is SOOO in short) and the action of the game, as the developers have assured occurs between the Hobbit and the VC.. the Palantir of Minas-ITIL uses Sauron. This palantir he got possession....for fucking 800(plus or minus) years before the action of the game. He got it from Minas-ITIL, which was captured by the Nazgul....for 800(plus or minus) years prior to the game.

c
cthf 12.04.20

To be honest in middle earth their 7. 1 in the fortress of Amon Sul. 2 in the fortress of Orthanc. 3 in the Game. 4 Minas Performance. 5 Minas Anore(Minas Tirith). 6 Stone Annuminas. 7 The Stone Of Elendil. The most important has been and will be palantir on Tol-of Eressea overseas, and does not belong to the people.

F
Filantir 12.04.20

cthf
vstorspb
Still, Yes, but at the time applicable VC, in the hands of people(and in fact, only Gondor governors) remained only the stone of Minas Tirith. Stone of Orthanc Saruman, Minas-ITIL by Sauron.
Okay, one more (the fourth Stone of Elendil), from Cirdan the Shipwright in the Grey Havens. The stones of Annuminas and Amon-Sul, along with the last king of Arnor, was drowned. Shiliashki stone, also drowned. Stone game, by the way, was the connecting stone between the seven palantir, and was the main (In Sredizemie). The stone of Elendil, was connected with the main stone on Tol-of Eressea (the Elves, at the beginning of the second age gave 7 numerical the palantir to communicate with friends and sail to them, with a Tol-Eressea when the poor people will be sad and alone( I exaggerate, but the bottom line about this)) and broadcast only in Valinor, according to this narrative, and people were useless. Exactly as for Sauron.