3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pafilin 12.04.20 12:03 pm

Joining a faction (Elex)

Clerics or Berserkers?that is the question.And one more thing.May not take a while to do a bunch of the rich at the Expo quests for membership,after joining they disappear?
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 12.04.20

Paylin
pavelin wrote:
Clerics or Berserkers?
Then to each his own. I basically do not like to shoot, so definitely Berserkers.

pavelin wrote:
after joining quests will disappear?
Someone figured out that most of the quests will remain, what part of I don't know.

Definitely better to run, do a little quests (Companion from the Berserkers, great kills half of opponents), and then to join

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Paylin
All the quests will remain after accession. Quests will be available only on the entry itself and faction upon joining. I for example, after receiving the title of Regent of the Clergy, in Goleta continued to give the job category 2 Ala the mysterious Aura and Groups berseker, which can be obtained only passing quests 1-category in Goleta.

In terms of the choice of the faction, if you're going to use only ranged weapons, Ala Heavy + small, then you have to join the clergy.
if it is more focused on miles history - Barsam, Bercy compensate for the lack of +50 damage to ranged weapons - a strong buff to onions, which are at Dps and applied damage becomes terrible Amboy (5 arrows for 1 shot at the highest single damage of small arms is huge).

b
bwana tomatto 12.04.20

Agree with Enuard Aid . He passed over the clergy,at level 25, after taking a plasma gun otpustil the sin I the sword was missing. Pumped long-range weapons cut down healthy robots with 2 hits. Plus the ability of the clergy of the Black hole, stuns all, gives not sickly minus K HPenemies. Alone this ability you can complete the game without straining)
P. S I came to little camp" and killed everyone in the area, who prevented me to run the early)))))

S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

Negih
Negih wrote:
Someone figured out that most of the quests will remain
that's exactly what big,the devil is in the details
Negih wrote:
Definitely better to run, do a little quests
definitely not first affected by the selected fraction even in the INITIAL quests(checked)
secondly-clerics have a perk suggestionis something like 100% of hypnosis in conversation(against the majority of the clergy works the same way against the rebels-through time,remaining as bandarlogi before Kaa-helpless) but it is not for all dialogs appears
also, even in locations Berserkers(which is primary)-rubs quite a lot of clerics and a rogue with a Berserker they can't even start a conversation with me so stopped to talk to some NPCs Berserkers after choosing a faction, just sent
here are the rock paper scissors most likely:
clerics of hatat most of the outcasts(for the Dolby Eleks days and nights)->rogue Berserker(for they spoil the ELEX and the donig without guns Cho they make us)->Berserkers clerics(because they have equipment on Alexa)
ie those factions that hate most others are losing a greater number of interactions,those who are tolerant-less
but this is only theory based on two(almost) passes,to complete the picture we need to sit with a Notepad and write down where,who,when and why stopped giving

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Blue Cat
Caldron, Ragnar - after the entry of the Clergy - continued to make assignments. The rest of the NPCs all quests were already closed.
Only the question remains: are there any other NPC quests that follow after the initial quests from the same NPC?