3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProPsyh 04.09.19 07:37 pm

Games for real men.

Guys! Happy holiday to all!
Talk about games in which every man, who considers himself a gamer simply must play at least once! And I'm not talking about what is out there terrible screamers. Man so not scare!
Here's my personal top:
1. DooM - no introduction needed.
2. Crysis - almost always one against an army (and not one)!
3. Battlefield - the war is not for girls and wimps!
4. STALKER - consciously into the zone turn up only the owner of a large egg!
5. Mortal Kombat who doesn't know MK will be asked to leave the room:)
Add to the list, comment!
69 Comments
Sort by:
i
igrok1232 04.09.19

Rakszas
never saw that real man were playing dark souls. School is over, the army go, in high school you have completed, arrange to work and look at these serious uncle, heads of departments and chiefs special.services. I know this is a long way, so I'll save time - there is no one in your crappy dark souls does not play. Here are in the tanks. Kwaku network with other heads of departments. Although it is generally used to be, right now the country is a mess and ass, Moscow with coils slowly flies in the day, 100 reports, to do, everywhere claims to do not to play, real man. Wipe your snot, drool.

V
Vampire_98 04.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
Gothic
Call of Duty
Battlefield

i
igrok1232 04.09.19

Rakszas wrote:
Real men drink on filthy cockroaches the kitchen, discussing the news from the TV.
you che, with such talk? sorry that you have a circle of friends

L
Light_Warrior 04.09.19

will list from different sources: from those, what was previously known among those he passed, and from those of whom I had heard/read etc.

Bulletstorm
series DOOM, in particular - part 3
Unreal Tournament (again - in particular part 3 and 3: Black Edition)
Call of Duty, especially 1 and 2
as above it was properly noticed - what man wouldn't want to feel like a commander? therefore, the series Total War and others like her
SWAT 4
BloodRayne - well, where do without the charming dampers Rhine...))) just to admire her)))
Lula 3D - forgive me father...)
The Witcher, the entire series
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
well, probably Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield - also about the special forces, like SWAT 4
Painkiller (with the addon Battle out of Hell)
Dead Island
I don't know... maybe more Vivisector: Beast Inside
perhaps even add a series of Battlefield: everyone will find in it something of their own, some specific and favorite part. In any case, as stated in the Fallout'Ah - War... war never changes...
another add - Dragon Age: Inquisition

E
Elfin Ele 04.09.19

The chronicles of riddick
Condemned

E
Elfin Ele 04.09.19

Light_Warrior wrote:
series DOOM, in particular - part 3
Third for kids. Fucking shit not worthy to bear the great name of Doom....
Want to bet? Result arguments.

L
Light_Warrior 04.09.19

Elfin Ele
the arguments interesting. What about the rest of the list?

i
igrok1232 04.09.19

Elfin Ele
well let me check out your okuitelno arguments, I identity interesting

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.09.19

игрок1232
игрок1232 wrote:
Wipe your snot, nurse
игрок1232 wrote:
you che, with such talk? sorry that you have a circle of friends
You're babbling. You 45 years, three children, two mistresses, and Lada in permanent repair, and you came to teach life stupid nerds, or you live with mother and chase will dodu after school, and then just decided to show off? In the first case, you're on the forums of WoT and fishing enthusiasts, in the second- is not new and is not interesting to anyone, you'll is gonna look like a joke and get banned.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Elfin Ele wrote:
Third for kids. Fucking shit not worthy to bear the great name of Doom....
Why is that? Well, Yes, there is a little bit different, and you turned into like a horror movie. Physics and gameplay become more realistic, it is a fact. And the same first-person shooter.
If you said Fallout 3 is not folic, but something else, then Yes, there is already too much of a difference with the second part. And here what not so? Justify.

P
Podvipodvertov 04.09.19

I know of men, if they and who plays in a game usually solitaire and Klondike, well or tanks from potatoes, that's all.
But these tanks really what the crap is going on in the city often see cars with an emblem of taters on the rear window. And any car, an old Lada, Niva, kruzak 200, and really stern uncle sitting behind the wheel.

D
Delphis 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
is there a flashlight you need to wear!

D
Delphis 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
it made the game horror

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

She would without a flashlight would be a horror. If the flashlight can be mounted to any gun, the effect would be the same: horror. Just a little different, it does not cancel the fact of horror (why do I even explain?) =]

D
Delphis 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
but what about the shadows, just shadows and shadows from the flashlight, it was very atmospheric

P
ProPsyh 04.09.19

Elfin Ele
Emae!!! I also wonder, you know, to read the arguments.

f
fog666666 04.09.19

Games for men's Masturbation

P
Plyushevyy Kot 04.09.19

Why brauzerki not considered? Toy Merry Massacre of the VC is a good example of an aggressive male strategy :D
The link will not publish, who cares - you type in the search

M
Mr IZI 25.10.20

What are these real ones? Not virtual?
Painkiller no matter that. Max Payne series.

l
longerr2007 25.10.20

Past abyss
There's no real time to play.