3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Astafev 12.04.20 12:04 pm

Bugs/Glitches (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

As in any game, and especially only in the released, full of not only exciting moments during the hunt and track the animals, but alas and bugs with different bugs. Share. We will work together to understand and find a solution. If the latter is within our power)
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
MihaNick94 12.04.20

Hunting is called deer

Spoiler

V
Vazhnyy Zayac 12.04.20

I have the game not responding when starting it!

D
Deagle84 12.04.20

The game is just the whole match, I do not shoot a weapon and a decoy is not working, sometimes the screen is blurry, then the screen on fullHD will not do,and most importantly,what about these bugs and a safety Deposit box happened,now when I go back to the game,the mouse buttons do not react, you have to play all over again,spat demolished.
With optimizing everything more or less fine and the game ran on ultra settings 60 fps,beautiful graphics,you can simply like forests and nature to admire and animals that these bugs alone can do for me now.
There was a funny incident,I tracked down the European fallow deer,and she in a big stone came and stuck,as it did not shoot to kill did not work,the stone prevents)))
Money back for this game, as in the past those bugs that I listed,added another bug, now the mouse wheel which is responsible for the scale of the sight (scroll mouse wheel) opens the inventory , and get rid of this bug failed, perebintovany button not led to the correction of the problem.
A friend has a similar problem, and decided to return the money, because this game is not playable.Take again the game after half a year (if you want) when everything is correct.

After all, the game was a beta test,and the result is zero from the tests. I paid the grandmother for the finished product,not for that.
It's the same as buying a loaf of bread and a soggy dough, with a preposition,saying that it is bread,not dodecenyl,well,no, I've had enough of similar games.

My PC config i7 4820K ram 16. win10 pro (license) msi gtx 1070 g8

Here that subtracted from the stim,straight from the language removed.

UPD: managed to run the game on another computer. the first thing I noticed - the lack of Russification. In the settings there is no choice of language. Fierce trash! Terrible performance and uninterrupted on the mechanics of animation use of mancow. Even in the classics of 2009 better. The illuminated traces in the form of constantly materassi circles of the same color - it is the death epilepsies: came to the clearing and all districts within a 30 metre radius is full of this stuff - it is not clear whose footprint. No fast switching between items: you will have to wait 5 seconds until Poiret animation Munk the singing till the rifle can't reach it... idiocy

V
Vyxyxol 12.04.20

Deagle84 wrote:
the lack of Russification
So there is Russian language. Why in quotation marks? Well, I just don't know who did it. For example, you will be able to tell what the press of the hunter?

V
Viktor Kislica 12.04.20

Can someone tell me, I have screen resolution 1280x1024 square Monique in short, the game goes to full screen, but the GPS screen on the floor is not visible, then there goes half screen of the GPS outside of the monitor, changed the angle in the settings, but it to one place, the game is stretched so it is not seen half of what the hero holds in his left hand!
If there is any fix correcting this trouble let me know!

t
top-gan 12.04.20

Buggy to the limit. Need to wait for the fix.

D
DoG89Kzzzz 12.04.20

And I got a bug, lost the ability to track down animal trails, well, small problems. Probably through a floor of year can be cool to play.

A
Arwinge 12.04.20

On hands black spots flicker like some disease type chickenpox sick people don't have, see what people are saying and wonder why they released it could be sensible to push the game a good game for the hunt was not long ago.

K
Konstantin Klevyy 12.04.20

getting into animal crash

R
Rehm Oytenberg 12.04.20

call your version of the game and whether you use third-party software, before making a bug, because I understand that bugs are different, at the repak Khattab

v20170216 version of the bugs found only buggy icons and buttons in the menu, the game is great so far.

A
ArrO 12.04.20

Lost traces of the animal on the ground completely.

d
dimon1911 12.04.20

I have a problem with the game: the requirements the least, and the player still goes slow. Press shift, accelerating even a little bit.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 12.04.20

dimon1911
the player's speed to the graphics settings has nothing to do. your z space bar - change the position of the body in the Crouch position of the player is very slow, running speed is small, do not hammer head.

d
dimon1911 12.04.20

Rehm Oytenberg
the player is in full growth..even recharge it happens slowly.

I
Igyana 12.04.20

Back fuck the money, faith developers and publishers there. Even fully saloncino anal Donat, where for each cartridge above the norm to pay the loot, and so on. The original version of the game, they were unable to remove bugs, glitches and so on that will be this clear.

Torrents are not considered right for that game to bring to life, you need more than one or two patches, so take care of the nerves.

l
ligaoleg 12.04.20

dimon1911
The same garbage (walks slowly, jumps as in lunar gravity), although head twirl the game is not slow, still no icons ( health, breathing)

d
d.r.plastic.feat 12.04.20

Lost the visibility of the traces.

L
LaFeT666 12.04.20

MihaNick94
here is a twist

S
SandSkrem 12.04.20

d.r.plastic.feat
Oh still night, probably the visibility was gone?))

a
a4etak 12.04.20

how to solve the problem with optics on the rifle. I have the feeling that looking over the gun, and not in the lens