3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19 04:19 pm

Sets of armor. Who what... (The Surge 2)

Advise, what kind of armor it is better to pump, and it started very quickly to move. To medium protection, low costs stamina when evasion and preferably a buff to damage. Components enough to improve up to level 6, but on all the sets, of course not enough. To grindith laziness.

Fully assembled sets (augmented as it passes):

Scavenger
GRIF
Defender SPARKS
Seeker SPARKS
Zealot SPARKLE
Galvanizing SPARKS
SCARAB
RHINO
URBN
Liquidator
A. I. D.: Twilight
A. I. D.: Eclipse
A. I. D.: Polaris
A. I. D.: Ronin
A. I. D.: Centaurus (only hands)
GAIA
JAGUAR
PHANTOM
Nano protection
LYNX
MG Cerberus
Cocoon
Angel VI
EAGLE
Bloody PROTEUS
PROTEUS.

The style of the game without using blocks and parry as playing on clavomax, and perform on the keyboard parry he was still hell, in the best case happens 1-2 times out of 10. (I wonder what genius thought to bind to the direction of the parry, not WASD, and the mouse movements, which is controlled by the camera).

Now still running around in the armor of URBN 1 level, partially improved to 2nd. Although the General was killed and the enemies on the location of the 7th level. This armor protection is good, but too large amounts of stamina and a penalty to attack speed. And the look she has, to put it mildly, not very.

UPD.
Yet
39 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
URBN 9th level, at least not yet. And statka he has the most gorgeous of them all.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
The penalty to speed is paltry compared to the increase in damage and armor. And with the armor level statka be better!

D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19

walkris
Yes, perhaps MG Cerberus, one of the best sets. The bonus for him is the same as that of URBN and statka a little better. But my hands just yet.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
same garbage as met one on the basis of A. I. D, so he's not appeared.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Here's what I found:
Angel VI

Defender SPARKS
Galvanizing SPARKS
Seeker SPARKS
Zealot SPARKLE

A. I. D Eclipse
A. I. D Twilight
A. I. D Centaurus - head
A. I. D Polaris
MG Cerberus

Nano protection

Cocoon
Technogenesis

URBN
GAIA
Dark prophecy - Bracers
Liquidator
JAGUAR
PHANTOM
EAGLE
Scavenger
PROTEUS
Bloody PROTEUS
SCARAB
GRIF
LYNX
RHINO

M
Mankun 04.10.19

Almost the entire game use a set Seeker SPARK and not a full helmet A. I. D.: Twilight, swing by the Maxim. The ratio of armor and speed suits.

Y
Yurii007 04.10.19

Cerberus top, a game with him. In the end even the death machine means I bosses stupidly clicks scored. Not even declined, alternated implants life, endurance that all the energy is almost always 3-4 accumulator due to shock. Therefore almost immortal was)))

Y
Yurii007 04.10.19

Still, though this caveat, pump endurance and energy, life is hardly touched

29-05-88 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
grandfather in the alley at the station look. there are 2 Cerberus painted hang out.

w
walkris 04.10.19

29-05-88
If I understand correctly it's URBN (which runs now grandfather), which is slightly worse than the Cerberus

D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19

29-05-88
Painted Hellhound's URBN, as already said, he's a little worse.

D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19

walkris
I'm looking at you Cerberus and the centaur - the head. I have learned from experience that some enemies do not respawn, try first to cut the right hand, not your head, to get new weapons and armor drawing. And then the rest of the drawings beat.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Cerberus I have doomrl, but the Technogenesis probably navryadli. Once passed the Church of sparks->through the underground passage came in the CREO Institute->went out in the garden, they have collected 7 recordings infected with nanites and got the enemy which falls Technogenesis. The enemy propagated by division and from each you can remove the armor. I hurried and it was divided only in two. I think if the four of you can wait the whole set to get, but alas, not to me.

I
I0PuK 04.10.19

before the final boss is full of enemies in technogenesis, with the guns they fall of the top nantulya, different

D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19

walkris
I do not understand one, what with the enemies 7 level drop schema of the implants of I-II levels is this normal or some bug? I'm already lifting hook got from his grandfather, the girls are sent to spark, and schemes for improving the implants I have 4 level only 1pc. 3 level 3 PCs, and 2nd and 1st levels more than 40 pieces.

I
I0PuK 04.10.19

from implant level 5 max on ng

w
walkris 04.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
3rd level implants fashionable to absolve a three-legged robots, if you take down the Central part, where he gets in a circle. and 4th I also only 1pc

s
shhelkun 04.10.19

Class operator , the first went through with it and second try )

w
walkris 04.10.19

shhelkun
that is, you pass the game only in sets of class Operator?

D
Ded MastDay 04.10.19

walkris
It is clear, then the diagrams for implants depends not on the level of the enemy, and its type.