3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaldei1991 12.04.20 12:05 pm

Do not spoil your adventure. (Elex)

Amadeus Weidmann game designer and screenwriter of Piranha Bytes:

This is a significant component of "fun" — to get to something on their own. Say to yourself "Oh, OK, I can do this!" or "Oh, look what I found!", "Oh, so if you kill this guy, then that guy will be an additional quest." We give players the joy of research, we are not going to explain everything in the first 20 minutes. We use a completely different unpopular approach to the creation of the open world. Our main objective is to make the player always find something interesting wherever he went. "I've got a mini-map, and it has a lot of marks, and I have to go to that to make something"- no, that's not our game.

This was in the "Gothic": our open world does not tire, he does everything to make you get pleasure from research.

So I meet the subject, etc about presence of those or other things...Then I see people running at a gallop game chirping that there's nothing in it. And therefore was before the game better, because it was the joy of finding and the search was rewarded, and now people are looking in the net and that is where and running from the best weapons to collect, but how cool to run 10 hours club and then SUDDENLY FOUND a better. All these indicate where things are the same cheats and boost, and most importantly the loss of pleasure. Quests do not take into account here and the truth is SOMETIMES necessary. And one last tip do not be drunk with bottles with skills it's the equivalent of enabling God mode.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20

And I do not understand the whiners who whine that the game has markers. They say, kills the game, makes it interesting, because leads the handle. So unplug them and try it out. Who prevents. The game allows you. No. Crying and disconnected, then be the accusation of the game. Cranks.
And I do not understand how some people manage to make the game report within two hours. Who is in 20 hours and tells you that he or she is there all the studied(a). Of course, such a slow player like me, willing to spend 200+ hours for one pass, but certainly not twenty.

D
DrLobotrog 12.04.20

I see nothing wrong in the markers on the map. Although, of course, when you poke right where the lost onion. you never saw is not very correct. But disable them - also not the best solution, because the description of the place where it is simply no. Better to be shown the area where it is located.

Tips I use in very limited quantities. Yes, I know how to make a lot of money to buy Eleks brew and revel in to the maximum. But do not do so. Get money by standard means and then, Yes, spend it on Eleks. From items assembled only that practical points on the fan are :) And so, we ran for 35 hours, but only in Hort came. And then, because suddenly discovered that next to it the teleport is activated from somewhere :)

E
Eynart 12.04.20

Simply, there are people who play games, and have potential customers for microtransactions and other cheat enginew that trigger the game to pass/win.

b
b.o.t.inok 12.04.20

She love it! In it everything is fine and grafone not overloaded with special effects, and RGB color is not eye gouge, and stuff are interesting . Spices will not fit on the theme otnositelno prohozhdenie because they do not want to spoil the feeling from the first passage and the opening of the new world.

g
grovarian 12.04.20

What I love Beranek the most is that they give you the opportunity to find the most unusual things in the most unexpected places ! In my opinion, now there is no developer who could boast of at least approximately similar. All modern games: run to where there is a marker (step left, step right - nothing is shown). Asking for games on 1.5 - 2 thousand rubles, and the desire to go through it again, unfortunately does not occur. I remember Gothic 1 and 2. Passed all the camps, opened something new in the history of this amazing world. From these games was a huge pleasure, every time I found something new, literally where it seems to be watched but a few meters is not reached ! Class ! Super ! Emotions through the roof... The same TES, are unable so much to entice, Dragon Age Origins, I could, but not so much... Elex - good game, not to say that great, especially because even she did not managed to play online time less than 30 hours, the plot has not caught on so much that would like to go further and further until just explore the world doing side quests. I don't think I will go again, very huge world, and my love of studying each inch of the game, it may take at least a year... and age is not the same, work, family, time to get the maximum enjoyment from the game anymore.
To evoke nostalgia, the game still happened in the first minutes of the game, of course, thought that bullshit BUT! the farther I walked, the more interesting it became. Especially upset with hardwood interface, in Gothic and Risen the HP bar looked much nicer )) and the quest log with the inventory wasn't as wooden, looked lovelier.