3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 12.04.20 12:05 pm

Modding. Is it possible? (Tekken 7)

Modding. Is it possible? For example to play for the soldiers of the Mishima zaibatsu, the UN, etc.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 12.04.20

Dark Kahn
Theoretically possible, so the game is made on Unreal Engine. For the fashion I hope maybe someone will be able to remove the Shine from the hair if in the configs to do this.

L
LarsJunFan 12.04.20

Possible, already there are first results - http://streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/63225769/Tekken-7-Mods
From models to music. I think it will be possible to change not only models from the game but other characters from other games, but you have to wait.

P
Patrick Kharkov 12.04.20

LarsJunFan
Your link on pictures of the mods I have already one mod is on Nina in a leather suit from History. Her costume replaces the conventional wedding costume, blue color, the choice of the character. While this is the best there is to date mods. Will continue to wait.

i
insex 12.04.20

Also hope to fashion and fresh in this Tekken

N
NR-88 12.04.20

I think Ushimitsu-squid too many would like to see in the image Ushimitsu from Tekken 6. But hardly mastered. However, dreaming is not bad.

I
Ilya Palkin 12.04.20

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30258549/1/ here can monitor the progress of the modding

K
KawaiiDestro 12.04.20

NatanieLzZ
what's wrong with glitter? For me everything is fine. But do hairstyles aka 2005. Only unique for some of the characters done well, and original of course. Why the Japanese have problems to add customization in normal hair?

i
insex 12.04.20

alexogai2013
The most Fig what hairstyles for all are the same, what for men what for women!

N
NatanieLzZ 12.04.20

alexogai2013
Nina's hair even glow in the dark and Shine, Lily on the lava stage, the hair does become orange, as they reflect the environment and so on. Looks wild.

K
KawaiiDestro 12.04.20

insex
the Fig is Leo. Developed confirmed that she is a girl. But damn t-shirts-male torso and chest do not, women like this only if they are sitting tight for the drugs to pump up and become bodibilderami. Legs Leo is also too masculine. Are unable to perceive it as a girl. In General, despite the long-awaited release on PC, 7 Tekken a ton of problems. Too short and unfinished campaign mode, many characters were removed, those added bad prescribed(1 arcade Chapter in the campaign mode is not enough), arcade game for 4 rounds, it is impossible to reset the progress of a particular character, you have to break down the controller on any difficult title, which are not given, broken with music.the machine, making it exclusive to Curling irons, etc. hmm....

K
KawaiiDestro 12.04.20

insex
Yes, and those that appeared in the campaign mode besplatni. Why the heck are Claudio? I did not understand what he helped the old man Heihachi, in fact all the work done Nina from Tekken force and space shot from satellites of the Mishima Zaibatsu...

N
NR-88 12.04.20

alexogai2013
Looking for Leo actually long been a feeling that developed not decided on the flooring at the idea and resulting consequence.. In terms of music. machine disappointed for the second time because the first one was Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition in which he similarly did not provide (and I'm just the Wii U for Tekken this taken). So he looks and will always be a PS exclusive.

i
insex 12.04.20

It's been six months since the release, and mods and not of sadness :(