3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abdurahman91 12.04.20 12:06 pm

Please throw off the saves after killing a scarab (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

played on one ACC then moved to another and save flied!
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 12.04.20

abdurahman91
specially did and by the way the other save, the game will not see and can not
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/2_akkaunta_1_igra-949373/

-
--00--00-- 12.04.20

How do you do in such a situation be?

A
Alex the One 12.04.20

--00--00--
Bought brucey ACC in a day or two the true owner notice that the Akka wound the game clock, get achievements, cloud saves sinhroniziruete strangers and sometimes jumps out a window through your account was logged on to another user, end up frightened of all this mysticism be baptized, and the owner changes the password. Satisfied, the presence of a point about the lifetime warranty, the buyer Akka serenely from the seller require new login details, in the hope soon to continue the adventure in Egypt - and in that moment emerges here such situation)

v
vladik865 12.04.20

Firstly good to be engaged in nonsense and to buy the accounts is the same nonsense people.. secondly the saves from one account to swalco is now known not abotut on another account.

m
mazinily 12.04.20

--00--00--
Alex the One
the moral is don't need to buy ACCA

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

Alex the One
Tell us here, how to steal for 150 rubles of the game, like you did in the previous topic)

A
Alex the One 12.04.20

Bupycop
He understood what I said?)

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

Alex the One
Yes, and I understand you not understand what I mean, or do not want to understand, I am inclined to the latter, because for the second topic, fool and making excuses like these smart of individuals, which is the fruit of stupid threads.

A
Alex the One 12.04.20

Bupycop
see answer in the topic about favorite weapons.