3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogomolth 12.04.20 12:06 pm

Slashers clan recruiting! (Hounds: The Last Hope)

We present to Your attention one of the industrial enterprises for the production of Chudalla - clan SLASHeRs.

The incessant struggle between good and evil, the clan SLASHeRs killing both came to the understanding that it is important not quantity but quality and the ability, as a result we decided not to recruit cannon fodder for the sake of some unclear sense of superiority and scale.

In the design and manufacture of wonderlube clan implements such requirements as:
Rule # 1 of the Statute here is not all based on mutual understanding and respect, friendship and other human qualities, who is this stick will not forsake us.
Try to respect your enemies and friends don't need to sling mud at them off the forum or somewhere else, we're just playing for fun and thrill.
Rule # 2 the Adequacy - Yes it is a vague concept, but if You're not going to send you to insult us, look down, try to assert themselves and stuff like that, we will find a common language.
(To the Mat we are calm enough, but still not abused)
The last word for the Heads of the clan is judges and executioners - their decision law, Yes it sounds harsh, but grew up in connection with the population of CDA, this is a necessary measure.

What we got:
Skilled and exceptional players
Experience
Self-TeamSpeak - ts.warslashers.ru and the Website ( http://warslashers.ru// )
(The presence of clan members in TS 46.101.174.141:20004 is very welcome, but not required)
What we expect from you:
Possible assistance to the clan
No begging, conceit, and any other rude (or racist) behavior
Manifestation of independence and perseverance, commitment to development
The ability to listen and hear

Niki's Hounds contact: ( Bogomolth, FASILLIUM, Yautja, WetAmmobox)
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

If you want to join the clan - press N - enter in the field Slashers throw your request

x
xxvulfxx 12.04.20

when you try to see clans gives some error ((

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

What? please lay out the screen-I wonder

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

The average level of players in a clan for 25+

x
xxvulfxx 12.04.20

There aren't any Clans that match the search word ( 24 )

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

All fixed! The bug server was! Can join!

m
mazaza 12.04.20

Are you still alive?

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

Yes, we are alive only disappointed with the game, the Turks turned it into a drink that wine

m
mazaza 12.04.20

Bogomolth
I don't know, I and five friends created a clan and so well tear up their Asses in pvp, Donath did not bother, but the fact of the lack of proper guides at least in English - an obvious disadvantage, the Turks conquered the toy completely, so to speak

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

What do you mean, we, too, tear up all in PVP only the good of it? When you drop such nonsense just mind the time spent. I have something to compare, have long played in the Korean version of this game - now it did the Turks (Buff) - it is a sad sight. I managed to play in the weekly PTA and it was also a different version - on PVP fell 4 Grand of money and more than 30 percent of the experience, celengan (to zero) I managed to snatch one blue SMG 2T (one of the best), and another drop was not disappointed.
What is now the MBT is an eerie sight, we even chelenge all gone already, this shit just pours the tin. Specially moderately sadrameli a week, suddenly thought after some leftist starts to pour that palatable, there was already some 50 leftist and rained like shit and spilling.
And about the PVP you purple guns knocked out, I think it is unlikely. I have a dude with anger was zagonel and knocked out (Yes, there is and have yet to pull the gun from the random box) still Violetka, he violetly only corpses left.
Balance steers the hell.
PVP is garbage, a lot of games with PVP and so, without a nice drop all of this makes sense (I'm talking about Kraft silent, you sit see how many resources need to be crafted and what a chain of things you have to do just to get closer to what you need).
So many hopes for this game, but the Turks fucked us, even all factions not introduced, the money that is not enough?
(From the official website General forum was removed, and these SendEvent is so funny that ash want to cry)

m
mazaza 12.04.20

Bogomolth
It's free-to-play toy, the PTA money they did not cut, and now they need something to recapture the product, of course they will reduce the rates of pumping and the chance to loot if everyone will get the purple stuff so easy, what's the point to pay them?
Personally, I stopped at 29M lvle and completely gone in pvp, not for the sake of nerd clothes, but for a good time with friends, an hour or two in the evenings, especially since the good pvp gear requires, you can safely run T2 greens to give odds donation in legendary armor.
I'm eighth grade, during this time received two blue wepon T2 and one violet vepon T1. Even more glad the blue was, it sold for auke and bought what you need.

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

mazaza
No one disputes that we need a money hack, BUT even in the Korean version not so grandova and tedious, the game is bad if it can lure only friendlyfire, other games when MBT start to move, the hotfixes are there patches, referral, updates, promotions, events, forum-then they milked almost a month later, a single patch, like the SOP given.
About easily producing I blue rags only 3 times knocked on challenge on the PTA, spending almost 6 hours of my life, so I think a drop to the PTA is almost adequate, but not what right now.

x
xxvulfxx 12.04.20

I do not know the people you're there to play or run but wait it's all available and already do not know where this blue armor and guns to do with basically it allow for enchanting my gear and guns to the chance above was even started violet craft and embossing with recipes to improve

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

xxvulfxx
In addition to the buttons flashing DONAT I more strong improvements saw.

x
xxvulfxx 12.04.20

daily various promotions on different services donut store but you can stock yourself and earn Donat currency and to buy if you're lucky different donut things or puhi and everything is mostly depending on the group in which it

B
Bogomolth 12.04.20

The clan again is hiring!
The latest patch is good

L
Lachi 12.04.20

Does anyone still?

B
Bogomolth 29.10.20

Play