3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrCenturion 12.04.20 12:06 pm

Freezes and crashes at the entrance to Alexandria (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good evening.
Faced with the problem that the game simply does not go to Alexandria. The character freezes in place and the game crash after a few seconds. And which side I would not have tried to get into the city - departure.
Several times I was able after a million restarts with the lowered resolution, turned off VSYNC and windowed mode to circumvent this bug (randomly happened, i.e. no solution). But it so happened that once in the city the game is preserved and now when I try to load the save, game just crash.
On the Internet I managed to find not many who stalknulsya with this, but no solution.
Who faced, help? tech support Yubisoft useless...
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASDRUT 12.04.20

MrCenturion
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/tech/reshenie_ne_kotoryh_problem-949175/

A
ASDRUT 12.04.20

MrCenturion
That's how I solved this problem. And all was fine, quietly running here and there)

A
ASDRUT 12.04.20

MrCenturion
If you do not help tomorrow can save to fill as soon as entering to Alexandria

M
MrCenturion 12.04.20

Thank you for the instructions.
Advice on cleaning the cache and disabling background processes didn't help.
Now try to reinstall the client together with the game following your instructions.
Hope that will help.

E
Edvins 12.04.20

ASDRUT
And I have the same thing. Did all your instructions but nothing happened. If it is not difficult, throw off a save, going into Alexandria.

M
MrCenturion 12.04.20

Helped me exactly the first method. Initially tried the method with cleaning the cache did not help. Background processes I do not disconnected.
It seems that this is nonsense, but I just reinstalled the game client, and then the game following the instructions.
I can assume that the cause of this bug could be that the files preloading incorrectly set with the rest of the files are already released on the day of release and optionally with a patch the first day.
Thank you for the solution!

A
ASDRUT 12.04.20

Edvins
The patch is still necessary? I was gone for a while(

E
Edvins 12.04.20

ASDRUT
Yes, if it is easy. And are unable to go further. Thanks in advance!