3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SiriusPM 12.04.20 12:06 pm

Transfer regular customer on Steam (Warframe)

Sobsna, as above said: if you Want to transfer a regular client of Warframe in Steam. How to do it. Poked around the forums and found out for myself that it seems to be impossible to do. But that being said, not sure, because this question is a few answers, and they are not deployed. For me it is not a hot topic, because the server-same. But the steam buns - steam buns, you know. You ask well you're right-the steam version does not download it? Right answer - that the steam version weighs 18гб, but this version I downloaded from torrent and it weighed only 8GB. For me it's critical because I have a whistle (usb modem) with limited traffic. night not limited, but the download speed in incentive leaves much to be desired, then as a torrent, right up to 3мбт/comes with (Yes, for me it's just something incredible). If the answer is sad, I not particularly upset, but still would like to move to steam. Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 12.04.20

I don't understand what you want, but there is no difference that you're playing through steam, without it.

T
TergeroN 12.04.20

It seems to be on the website in the profile should be

I
Izuru Hitachi 12.04.20

SiriusPM
Ask a friend with a normal Internet to download the game in steam and be happy.
Oh well, will fail to translate the client in steam, because the steam will be before the first start to check games, and at least half of the files transferred over.

S
SiriusPM 12.04.20

Izuru Hitachi
Well, he's no checks in the case of Warframe. He stupidly begins to swing.
In General, thanks for the help to everyone who somehow helped.