3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 12.04.20 12:06 pm

The Russian voice. (Fallout 4)

Full localization about which much has been said recently on the Internet, the course turned out to be fake. When Steam removed the tick against Russian voice.

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kouhai 12.04.20

fox345
On the second or even the first day said it was a mistake,and complete localization is the only localization of text

f
fox345 12.04.20

Kouhai
Have not seen such information. Now I went into Steam and found. Looked here in the news is also not what. Decided that the news is fresh. In any case, sorry.

R
Rottan 12.04.20

I have a lot of years going to play in the fourth Folica. I hope that there are localizers, like the voice of risen 3. I'll be waiting.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 12.04.20

Rottan
Yes. Our children will live to see this moment.

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.04.20

Alexey Ryabenko
As to the third halva.

K
Kouhai 12.04.20

fox345
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_vr_vyjdet_polnostyu_na_russkom_yazyke-265427/

Y
Yarysya 12.04.20

And then on the drum if the game *ovno
Oh you see how many defenders ----------- ------------------------------------ ---------------------- ------------------------ ---------------- -------- ↗

N
NetworkShaman 12.04.20

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/bethesda_podtverdila_chto_v_fallout_4_vr_budet_russkaya_ozvuchka-272100/

T
Trian4k 12.04.20

Yarysya
You're the shit. Folic 4 survival my favorite part. Despite the fact that I passed everything, starting with the first.

T
T6000 12.04.20

And for multicore percent will be interesting optimization in the future?!

h
habib666 12.04.20

In principle, now a lot of things out without Russian voice acting, which frankly pisses. It is difficult to immerse in the gameplay completely. An example of this the Witcher 3, cool voice and the effect the bomb!

Y
Yarysya 12.04.20

Trian4k
If you are so confident protect pseudo folic then you obviously have not played the 1st and 2nd part.
And if they played then was obviously dead more often than read text. After reading in 2к17 so bored right newfag