3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velzeluvon 12.04.20 12:07 pm

How to go to the store on the pirates? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Companions, prompt please, whether really to go to the store on the pirates? Fix something or whatnot...
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 12.04.20

Velzeluvon
To buy the game.

K
Kyubi 12.04.20

Pirates and shop things are not compatible.

A
AsStRaLL92 12.04.20

why create threads with such stupid and obvious questions?

T
TheKep 12.04.20

Velzeluvon
Really, download this archive
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/IQKGzo1Z3PLXXX, razarhivatory it to the root game folder x64, steam must be running.

P
PIRAT69 12.04.20

Velzeluvon
mustagata to you, but try. Many once started, then finally the game had completely stopped running. Do backup saves. Suffer well...

4example 12.04.20

and what for shop, if there is a cheat enzhin with a table where you can cut spawn legendary urkov, adjust the drop from the legendary urkov, but still my favorite trick, taking all perks have talent

m
my93 12.04.20

ahahaha you can go to the boutiques, where I take the orcs, just download the crack from revolt, put it down, download steam, steam and the game should run as admin in the game from the main menu, hover the mouse on wbplay like the icon closed disappear, and all play speed, mirani through the trainer crack and MOST IMPORTANTLY should stand in windows 10

m
my93 12.04.20

Kyubi
compatible, so suck it))

V
Velzeluvon 12.04.20

my93
Thank you, my good man :-)

V
Volchok325 12.04.20

Crack from Revolt gives access to the store but so far it only works on windows 10 by 7 gives stop work, said it was going to soon fix the link to the page of the fix but it needs registration:
Спойлерhttps://revolt.group/index.php?/topic/4872-middle-earth%E2%84%A2-shadow-of-war-download-thread/
P. S on Top threw off the link to the fix so if you have a windows 10 download from there and register on the website will not have