3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 12.04.20 02:57 pm

Who liked romancity? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I'm always interested to read what others think about certain characters. Someone who is liked? Sebilla not unique, edgy. It attracted me more than the Lowes.
And Shaw's at the expense of girls? Agreed to be the second wife of the lizard (hehe)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarahdorren 12.04.20

The most sensuous scene from Ivana and Lowes.
First time played for Sabillo, romancia Ivana - so just fire ) Especially the way he says her name, buzz.
The second time a male elf, romancia the Lowes and Sebillo, more dialogue with the liked Lowes )

The red Prince romancity - distortion ) Given that he always speaks about love and destiny with his Princess.
(I'm generally a Prince was betrothed to the Princess slugs :DD)

Did not like that the novel did not take into account the epilogue. And how happily ever after?(

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 12.04.20

sarahdorren
Girls again no luck. Well, that is IFAN, and dwarf, skeleton and pervert Prince - do not roll hehehe.

h
hanterwow 12.04.20

But as FEIN remansit? Or such a possibility in Chapter 3 will appear? And Yes like sebile

N
N1ceL1fe 12.04.20

The lowes, Oh what is she doing on the ship :) and this turned out to be a loyal, grateful.

m
makc11021992 12.04.20

N1ceL1fe
here I liked the identity that is prescribed by nature. But took FEIN mage instead, have their own plop, from the undead to the party... but still want the lowes but later...
By the way do not know how to continue, but sleep with FEIN just...(upon their first arrival on the ship) what it the sales have not changed (I mean the mask) I wonder what he...

a
addMayers 12.04.20

The lowes. Her personal quest is very good, I think you'll like.

M
MsLajnus . 12.04.20

Technical complexity is generally not taken into account. As IFAN to suck my lizard - no idea. Him and her tail did not stop. And if the lizard is the dwarf - it's like, I wonder? Tall and dwarf.
With IFAN novel turns the most natural, if you play a woman. Sevilla in an intimate meeting dominates with elements of sado - bites in the elven manner, to know. And Lowes is remarkable for its variability. Perhaps the most feminine companion.

M
MsLajnus . 12.04.20

makc11021992
The longest of his bones, apparently.

D
Dimaschy 27.09.20

My first game was for Feyn, and I was like Ifan. Absolutely by accident, but once you started, it is necessary to bring to the end. The next game I started for Lowse, and I tried to ram the Beast, but there are no advances. But I slept with Faine again and again, by accident. Bottom line: undead flesh.