3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fartserg197 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Intranet and bonuses for publications (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Where the hell to take all the pre-order bonuses and where Armor on nomad from the first demonstration
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 04.10.19

Go to mail ,there should be a message about these bonuses and have a link like even.And in yplay I am looking around the menu of the game yesterday and I got a reminder ,don't forget pre-order bonuses ,but I have the standard version ,will this garbage to check when the game will be available to me.And what is the preload ?? If you download can play or not ? And what will happen with this download when release will be ? I'm waiting for Friday or Saturday ,I don't know when the release is exactly our time

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.19

Sanek1971 wrote:
preload
This is pre-loading game files.
Sanek1971 wrote:
If you download can play or not ?
Not before the official release.

S
Sanek1971 04.10.19

Fresh news :
You should start with season pass of the game. There will be three large-scale expansion of the game, but only the first one will be completely free. The plot of the second and third episode will be paid, and new raids, classes, special events, all players will receive free.

Here is everything that comes in the season pass the first year:

Access to the two story missions and their rewards. Those who do not pass, you can pass all the job by invitation.
Week early access to three new classes and instant unlock.
Additional mission Call of the Siren, which will be available on the first day.
Additional cosmetic items.
Another wrote that after complaints from players on the transaction,they removed two pages from the store in order not to violate the alleged imbalance .

S
Sanek1971 04.10.19

Fresh yesterday watched the stream ,they all say the game is cool corrected compared to the beta,there are schools of course ,such as falling in texture (it is immediately) ,by and large, did not notice anything else.And on the website they rolled out a bunch of possible bugs in the game and methods of their elimination ,if someone is caught suddenly. In General, he has not yet played ,but I managed to see is a mixture of just gause far cry 5 , assassin Odyssey ,more edge lights 5 ,there is the same method of activation of random events works well )). And who said that the world is empty ,that is not right ,littered with events all around.