3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 12.04.20 02:58 pm

The character lives his life (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The character lives his life.
Especially the beginning when he gets in a city with many inhabitants. Apparently to celebrate :)
In General, governance is absolutely not obedient, slightly pressed forward W and the character has suffered, he begins to run, not only in a straight line, while managing to still control the mouse fails to display (the camera starts to rotate spontaneously).
In town for the PS approach does not really anyway to do anything unrealistic. More empty space - all the rules.

Someone is faced with detailed problem? How to cure euphoria of Baeke?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
Hit x it will go slowly and if you press z then quickly

R
RobertLV 12.04.20

The problem with the capacity of your PC. Processing slows down. Truncated. You can of course update the driver, to jump with a tambourine around the graphics settings, but I doubt that it will greatly help.

h
h-H-h 12.04.20

probably in CPU in shock

A
Anomel Suna 12.04.20

RobertLV
the problem is rather in raloiopithe of Ubisoft, I have about the same was the case in WD

-
-MODEUZ- 12.04.20

Most interesting is that from the graphics settings at all (ABSOLUTELY) nothing changes. Playing on high in 4K - 30 Fps (I limit, and that prosidaet strongly from 45 to 10 may crash).
Put the minimum resolution and the lowest setting, put a limit on 90 - still 30 fps, 25. I'm Acher with this game.
Vseby nothing but running around in town is very annoying. Patience is not enough to pass.

And by the way, is this patch a thread is to correct the problem?

R
RobertLV 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
The seventh of November should be - there's definitely something for optimization will

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
percents i5 ? do not pull 4 core ,yubiki something too clever by half ,I'm probably on 970 in 4K would be able to play with 30 frames on ultra ,and so plashet 30-40 and also the settings changes nothing ,as the game ran into a CPU

M
MadONYX 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
This is exactly what all the rest into the processor. I have an i7 3770 [email protected] GHz constantly 100% loaded. And everything else is enough. Good cooling system good. Keep the temperature of the CPU around 65-70 degrees. But still there are drawdown to 45 fps.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

MadONYX
now for the dough put in the minimal salary standing at 1 location in the town the difference between ultra and minimum 7 frames ,a top optimization .

M
MadONYX 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Then why play on minimal :)
Still load is almost the same :)

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

MadONYX
well I have all the game and went on the ultra with 30-40 frames like Curling played

M
MadONYX 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
It is certainly sad. :(

L
Leon96983 12.04.20

Same problem, but it is necessary to connect a controller and play with it, possibly no lag, but with Claudia's why it hangs, and just stupidly runs ahead and does not respond to anything.