3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Makerov 04.10.19 04:22 pm

About Schenk. (Fallout 4)

I have this quest: talk to Schenk to begin to conduct business in the Commonwealth.
I approach him and start a conversation with him, but such line had no.
Can anyone help what's the matter?
21 Comments
Sort by:
b
beggimot 04.10.19

Oleg Makarov
the same garbage

O
Oleg Makerov 04.10.19

beggimot
so you, too, can't pass this quest?

A
Abbat76 04.10.19

If such a line does not, then some other is there?

XS. I started the quest without any problems. Shenk talks and offers to stir up the base in the Commonwealth. more specifically the Outpost. If I agree - it provides a selection of locations in which to stir up the first Outpost. In addition, it offers the choice of how to do it (kill everyone or try to talk to leave the location). If you choose to kill everyone - he offers to choose a gang that you pull off the invasion. In the case of. if you want to convince the inhabitants of the world to settle all (need a high charisma. a lot of red lines of dialogue), he asked which gang will have to take this place then.
You seize control of the settlement. Then you transferred the right to use the workshop. Then you build on the territory of the settlement, the flag of the gang, which he gave, and immediately set raider station broadcast, connect it to the generator, an amplifier to it (plug is not necessary, and will only appear if the following to open the construction menu), source of water (if it is not) , beds, dispenser chemistry and alembic. cube appoint raider - moonshine drive. all. This kit still requires on the quest.

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.10.19

Answer the question.Don't want the topic to start.
Bought a dog but can't control her and can't give her armor.
Nicherta do not can.How?

G
Gur1 04.10.19

Cheburator Founder
Did purchase the dogs could manage ? They can only be in the settlement to direct and all.

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.10.19

Gur1
That's the problem.Why nizya?

G
Gur1 04.10.19

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Why nizya?
well, this is a question for the gazebo )

r
ripvango 04.10.19

Cheburator Founder
These dogs are not to travel with the Survivors, and to wander the village and to bring its existence to +2 to defense...

P
Pepin3d 04.10.19

hastily I read the topic how about Shrek
Sori for flooding)))

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.19

Oleg Makarov wrote:
Talk to the Schenck
In fact, Shank - translate ka Shank. And no one will be confused either with Shrek or with the puppy:-)
And about the lack of paragraph - mods to change the dialogues no cost?
Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Bought a dog but can't control her and can't give her armor.
Above already answered, but can add that they can afford to pick up the corpses of the attackers bandanas, glasses.

b
beggimot 04.10.19

Oleg Makarov
(not the same means) I built 8 outposts of the raiders already . but after the inclusion of electricity in the world of kernels popped job to talk to shank but in conversation with him, all the phrases standard and the job fails

O
Oleg Makerov 04.10.19

Abbat76
this quest I went with the outposts, his quest had 8 posts to make, like so, and after this quest there was a mission which I described above.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.10.19

beggimot
I am also on the job has made 8 posts and included energy in the nuclei of the world, then there was a quest that I described above

A
Abbat76 04.10.19

Cheburator Founder
purchase dogs can be assigned to the protection of the settlement. They are not full-fledged colleagues, they cannot be equipped, they cannot be commanded. This is typical of all dogs that are purchased from a super mutant in long Harbour. The range of his dogs constantly updated randomly and you can purchase it Glowing dogs, hounds or wolves. I bought these a couple, they're well stronger than ordinary stuffed animals.

A
Abbat76 04.10.19

Oleg Makarov
Sorry, I did not understand you, then gave you the answer.

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.19

Abbat76
This is equally true of dogs purchased from Gene in the Commonwealth. The Erikson can also buy and name the animals - they abruptly nameless.

P
Pulsedriver84 04.10.19

Talk to a Shank, to begin to conduct business in the Commonwealth. Hanging in Different this task , made all frosty by intimidation but the job still hangs ) I have divided all the adepts and operators, and the pack was eliminated in the quest , moved the Shank to the Commonwealth but to no purpose but to seize nothing ) or captured or pay us tribute - Bug? Unclear ) Fashion set, version 1.7.22,01 the Shank cleared the line to move to the Farpost ))) maybe its all Frosty move necessary??? but All the quests in nuke I did

D
Dark_sprite 04.10.19

Decided through the console by typing SetStage DLC04ShankMiskObjective 1500
If the quest name does not coincides, you can find the command - sqt current quests

s
saturn7774 04.10.19

Continuing the theme ...

Schenk doesn't want to give to capture the food base for outposts.
As he expected, after the establishment of the first Outpost of gangs in the Commonwealth, he offers to capture a settlement, or to intimidate its residents with the goal of providing the Outpost with food ... the List is great, but Shenk at all offers refuses. Neither compelled by force nor persuade anyone does not ...

What's wrong ?

F
Fiend of Hell 17.07.20

Dark_sprite
Thank you!