3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alumni 12.04.20 02:59 pm

The work Mat.boards, and video support

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.
Question actually on a subject - I have a motherboard, namely the Gigabyte GA-P85-D3 and the MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti.
After installing the graphics card, it works for 20 seconds, after which the coolers just stop. Of course all this time the monitor is unresponsive.

If they are not compatible, then which is better math.cost to buy (price up to 7K) to not return the card to the store.

Help, please, teapot in this issue)
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevIO2RUS 12.04.20

Alumni
I doubt that the lack of compatibility, there are two issues: does the other graphics card on this motherboard and does this video card on another mother? Plus, the fans sort of and must not operate without load, so the problem might be the monitor, need to check.

A
Alumni 12.04.20

RevIO2RUS
Prior to that there were 770 card from nvidida and everything was fine and it the fans run constantly after turning on.
If the new card the fan should not run constantly, the problem I think may lie in the adapter VGA to DVI - D

On another forum advised to update the BIOS mate.Board, but I failed =\

A
Alumni 12.04.20

Found that on lots of 10хх fans do not work without the stress.
Then what's the problem? The adapter or possible incompatibility with the monitor? :O

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

Alumni
Alumni wrote:
the adapter VGA to DVI - D
Adapter or Converter? A simple adapter DVI-D to VGA does not happen.

A
Alumni 12.04.20

Kirlusha
Converter.
Then maybe my monitor does not fit?
Although he's not very old release.

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

Alumni
I have Monique aser l1916w works through the hdmi Converter to vga. When you first start it refused to give the image. I'm ten times praticial this Converter in different slots vidyuhi, receiver and motherboard. In the end, the screen earned but what was the catch, I did not understand.

A
Alumni 12.04.20

Kirlusha
The fact that the VC output is only DVI-D, HDMI and another one (only I don't know what it is called). And Mat.boards only one slot is needed to connect the VC, so there does not disperse in an attempt to move the VC.
Tried using HDMI cable to connect to the TV - same thing, no signs of work.

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

Alumni
That's just weird. Vidyuha, in principle should work. About the compatibility the Internet is full, but no specifics no.
Vidyuhi with extra power? Or without?
Try using the Converter on the motherboard to run. There's also a slot DVI-D? At least will understand: the working-whether the Converter.

A
Alumni 12.04.20

Kirlusha
The VC only 1 PCI-E

Try using the Converter from the motherboard to run. There's also a slot DVI-D? At least will understand: the working-whether the Converter. - don't understand what you mean =\

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

Alumni
Forget it. Looked at your motherboard, there are only VGA and hdmi. In General it is necessary to understand the working you Converter or not.
By the way, Windows is actually start? (Start-up sound is?)

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Alumni wrote:
Gigabyte GA-P85-D3

Alumni wrote:
MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti.
2017год.

Probably need to update the BIOS, no? Or am I mistaken? ))
In General, if the mother is Gigabyte and the video card necessary to take the Gigabyte, well, or firing at worst. As well as if the mother of MSI and the video card is better to take MSI. If ASUS then ASUS. In General the more iron from the same manufacturer, the better. Well, it is, for the future. )

A
Alumni 12.04.20

Kirlusha
Yes, everything starts now I sit with the old VC (770)

a
angryfish99 12.04.20

Incompatible they can only be if one of them is PCI-E and the other AGP.
And generally what sense to change 770 to 1050ти? The hell of the flea.

A
Alumni 12.04.20

angryfish99
Yes, they are both PCI - E
For VC you need a PCI-E 16 3.0, on the motherboard there is a slot. XS what the problem is. inclined to think that the problem is either in the monitor or in the Converter or in the BIOS, but the update fails I blunt apparently

A
Alumni 12.04.20

ucher.u
I downloaded from of.site updates for BIOS, but the installation fails. Apparently my hands are not from that place.

a
angryfish99 12.04.20

Why don't you inclined to think that the VC is not working? The most obvious reason. Why ceiling problems invent?

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

Alumni
Yeah... Well, remotely you vryatli help.
And as I already wrote: I also at first was blank. Through numerous peretekanie connectors and reboot the computer the image still appeared.
But I have a motherboard Z-170.
Now for fun tried to put his 1060 in the old computer with the ancient ЕР45 DS3L motherboard, and it worked the first time!

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Alumni wrote:
Apparently my hands are not from that place.
Gigabyte has you covered. :)
On the driver disk for the motherboard has a special utility to update the BIOS. Set it down and renew online, she'll do it. As well renew everything, especially the Intel VGA Driver.
Do such updates are prepared in advance.
After this, pull out the battery for 8-12 hours. Then immediately put a new video card, and run Pitch.