3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Krayushkin 12.04.20 02:59 pm

Geralt won't sit on perch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, can someone faced with the problem. Once again beckon this horse hell, run up to him, but I can't sit down. Just above it shows the name of the Roach and all without button interaction. To run on my own two already tired) If to tame axiem another horse, he quietly sat on it.
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantasy Cat 12.04.20

Roma Krayushkin
Rebooting the game did not help? I had this, Roach didn't want to get offended I guess that I drive it much...
After a restart, the companion horse back to work ;)

a
abramon 12.04.20

Fantasy Cat
Does not help. Rebooted to an earlier version-also no results. Updated to 1.4-also zero) Reinstalled the game, no purpose( Go well with it, but to sit on it

G
Gwynbleidd95 12.04.20

Oh, well, you all have bugs of some kind. I'm on the laptop in General play, no problem. Minor bugs which were disappeared after upgrading to 1.04.

P
Prosto Max 12.04.20

try to upload again and save this and let down her

A
Arbalet 12.04.20

abramon
To reassure axiem tried?)

a
abramon 12.04.20

Gwynbleidd95
Also sit on the laptop, it's probably the only bug that I caught, rest in peace.
Arbalet
Tried, does not help, would be cut down on the sausage-would be a possibility)
Uchiha_Maksat
did not understand

a
abramon 12.04.20

Noticed right now that in the White garden it is possible to sit, and when returning back to the Velen,Novigrad same

s
snayper2013 12.04.20

abramon
In short, download the wither 3 debug console then in the game cause the console and drive there ResetInput

a
abramon 12.04.20

snayper2013
Have nepomohlo(((

A
Alxmo 12.04.20

also had a similar problem, only with NPCs couldn't speak with the blacksmith in a village. Only shows the name above, as if the character is sleeping. I have decided, if I go away and meditate, or use fast travel, in General, the world needs to reboot, like so

a
abramon 12.04.20

Yes, that is mostly, either way, no commercials. Infuriating in the extreme...

s
snayper2013 12.04.20

abramon
Wait for Tuesday Patch version 1.05 there seems to have fixed the Roach.

a
abramon 12.04.20

Fixed: changed the saddle from the Great saddle for racing on Great cavalry saddle. And Geralt sat on the demon)))

B
Black Metallistka 12.04.20

Alxmo
I had the same problem with the blacksmith in the Larger Branches. Then, somehow by itself out. And now I can't dismount with roaches until I throw off a sort of contagion.