3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19 07:38 pm

Slow loading video problems with the player. What you need to do.

Let's write here about all the problems with viewing videos on the site? But then the squeals in the comments, no one pays attention. Maybe if you collect information in one place it will help with the solution?

One thing is clear. Someone there are problems. :) And these problems are not with Tobolsk video, which is displayed in the same player, and digest, reviews, and other rollers that are located on servers PG.

Seriously who is experiencing difficulties, briefly describe the problem: not loaded, loaded but slow, boot slow HD only, apply possible a screenshot, how do write (location). And any other info that will be able to understand PG.

For the test, below two videos: from the Playground and yutubovsky. The player is the same. What video problem arise?

Replaced the second video, they are now equal in duration (time), for purity of experiment.
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

Zoom Nekto
Well, at least one adequate review.

A
Alexander Bekker 04.09.19

And if the problem is not in the player, then why with the player you can not just put a link to YouTube? I would prefer to watch a video on YouTube than to bugental from the brakes of the player.

n
nestrbob 04.09.19

Filmed for playback of the file with PG, as seen in the video has fully loaded in memory for 7 seconds.

P. S. Some have begun to kill. This is a reaction to what You bought not what you wanted? So to make a complaint to your head and advertising.

E
EDM Neko 04.09.19

Stavropol Krai.
The first movie works through time i.e. include slow 270 reload the page and it already works in 1080p without upload...and so for a long time.
Second in 1080 works perfectly, never podruzhilsya..

m
masha 04.09.19

In the second video, a fucking advertisement.

D
DrZoiberg 04.09.19

Six thousand two hundred sixty four
ABP to help you

S
Sergiis 04.09.19

Well, actually the Video from PG Launched. it is not the first time otobrazhat only preview the picture and sound. YouTube works without problems. Only the second time worked.

_
_Alexandro_ 04.09.19

Well I compared the two VIDOS :)
Of course the first video faster I ship, because that's where digest it all and look

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Zoom Nekto
It doesn't explain why videos from YouTube, still has a shell of the player PG.

[
[HOOLINAM] 04.09.19

I'm all right. Only slowly feely loaded

L
Liphanes 04.09.19

All because of data transfer from the server PG.

M
Marionetco 04.09.19

the first video is not really loaded 480p it turns out to look only by putting on pause for pozarowski! the second video below is without problems in 1080p ! (Internet speed 15MB/sec) output video PG do not want to work! means in the furnace of these videos!

Spoiler

m
marlynrus 04.09.19

the first video and the second sootvetstvenno:

Spoiler

both in 1080. from the first time. Mozilla + Adguard
PS. To be honest, youtube loads videos a hundred times faster. In vain they with this PG player fouled. Question: what is all this done? Not clear :/

C
Caine66 04.09.19

Central Intelligence Agency 2 video goes without brakes all the rules loading
The brake is you! You idiot, learn to write in Russian...

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 04.09.19

The first player loads quickly.
Video the 2nd player is very slow and does not load.

Z
Zoom Nekto 04.09.19

Recochica
IT'S JUST SKIN!
SKIN FLASH ADOBE DECODER(a program which outputs images on screen) to YouTube zapilivaetsya skin ng karoche pechalka(

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Zoom Nekto
Because of this skin I described above bugs happen.

n
nestrbob 04.09.19

SonyK.
I do the same - if the video is from a site slow loading, it is easier to copy it on the screw and see from there.

W
WelderArCO2 04.09.19

d
diablo_7_13 04.09.19

before always well loaded, have not visited the site today I saw the video loaded only 240r
Kapets ruined everything