3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ahmed Djazar 12.04.20 03:01 pm

Soviet Weapons (Call of Duty: WWII)

Ilya Lyapin
Trophy means :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 12.04.20

Ahmed Djazar
too much,it looks crazy

A
Ahmed Djazar 12.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
It's a game, not accurate news :)

R
Rolemanser 12.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
The Germans loved a number of the Soviet captured weapons, there's even a book with the memoirs of a German sniper who almost the entire war with СВТ40 hunted. Also if you're interested Гевер43 appeared because of the trophy СВТ40.

f
fox345 12.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
This is the first thing that caught my eye. Perhaps the ignorance of developers. The Soviet Army in the game is not included, and diversified weapons Arsenal is still as it is necessary. More plausible seems the ignorance in the other. They stupidly confused (not correctly named) our PCA with a Finnish submachine gun Suomi. The similarity they have is decent. And the fact that the Finns supplied the weapons to the troops of the Wehrmacht is a historical fact.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 12.04.20

Consider them traitors , like escaped from the Soviet army to the Germans and you them times and killed

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

fox345 wrote:
And the fact that the Finns supplied the weapons to the troops of the Wehrmacht is a historical fact.
Wehrmacht troops themselves had produced, under the symbol МР41.

e
eldare 12.04.20

Well, I can understand to meet for the entire game a couple of PPSh and SVT, but when they are every second - too much, and FG-42 shoved Chud if not every third, but for the entire company, something Marines did not see, in General, this is all wildly confusing, considering the fact that aktivizhen attracted various historians themselves actively studied the history and weapons of those years.