3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxmegabobxx 12.04.20 03:02 pm

The catch with the quest of Sebille (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

If I killed the chefs of the Fretboard before you talk to him Sebilla, as a quest pass?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 12.04.20

The next act will continue anyway , the game gives non-linear passage.

w
walkris 12.04.20

Spartanez_86
I thought so too, until he killed the undead that killed people and sucked a source in the monastery woods, until I found out that to be able to use the altar with 4 skulls and log-in that would open up then

S
Spartanez_86 12.04.20

walkris
Well, it does not mean that non-linearity applies to all , by the way th for the altar , nepomnyu

w
walkris 12.04.20

Spartanez_86
Solerno it does not mean that non-linearity applies to all , by the way th for the altar , nepomnyu
This is of course, Yes, but still a shame.
The monastery in the forest there's a temple in the Eastern part of which is a column with 4 skulls, and an altar before a column. As I've learned from reading that it can only be reached using the undead which we liberated in the basement, in the Driftwood. We are in quest of another dwarf from the underground taverns, to send for his magician source.

S
Spartanez_86 12.04.20

walkris
Apparently you're talking about Mordus , I don't know the last time I killed him.

s
sheikan 12.04.20

walkris
Where there is to get, why not? Lich activates the column, takes a pitcher with his soul and materializes on the altar a chest as a reward for non-interference.

w
walkris 12.04.20

sheikan
I do not know what exactly would happen if I left the Lich to live, continue to read just did not after he learned that only he can activate the altar

E
Emitent 12.04.20

walkris
nothing, I have never met.... now I will bring down stsuko

M
MsLajnus . 12.04.20

it is best to remain in front of meeting with leach at the altar, having received from him the reward for non-interference immediately to attack. he quickly runs away, but if you get a bundle, you'll get with killing him more exp