3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 12.04.20 03:02 pm

Not enough gold even to the little book of skills (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all. How do you earn gold?
I have not even enough for a book, not that armor...
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20

To download: theft, sharing. To looting pots, cups, spoons, brooms, and everything that is not nailed nineinchnails.

w
walkris 12.04.20

and to engage in trade, might well give. more than herbs

t
todor7 12.04.20

Syava Targoni
in the inventory are two hundred thousand) wear armor at stealing + trade

K
Kilimor 12.04.20

To plunder all who can.
Collect all the trash.
Sell and buy gear only to bleed the exchange and with a ratio of 100.
To recognize the whole armor of their own.

L
LakerSC 12.04.20

To pump a good luck, finding epic/legendary 8-10 in each box (book shelves, bags of flour, rotten fish), to sell.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 12.04.20

LakerSC
Such troubles and it is pumping good luck - good luck (footnote were affected indirectly to all skills + finding in a chest with more gold MAG stock and MAG-books ) !?- was in TES 4 Oblivion , wrote about it back in 2005. In The Journal Igromania!

S
Sprintin 12.04.20

XS always had, with a 200 thousand drag.
sell junk and all, stealing only for quests use.
and Yes, I have to keep going, you suffer for it!
the backpack is just littered with junk, sometimes the quest book difficult to find)
I even at first dragged the chests in order to open)

N
Natalielinen 12.04.20

Syava Targoni
Drag everything that is not nailed to the floor. Download the exchange (someone one) to buy and sell only to those who exchange pumped. There really is a noticeable price change.The picture well you of gold to help out.Well, luck also plays a huge role. I'm pumped already good luck to Forte Joy in the normal boxes, blue and green things found (whether 3 whether 4 the good luck was, I do not remember).

a
addMayers 12.04.20

Well, everything is already said it all but Yes, without tyrawa money here not enough money. Alt click and go, everything that is possible and impossible.

x
xoen 12.04.20

Syava Targoni
In this game, so many ways of earning money. The above has described the most, but the fastest and best way to get rich - it is just theft. Eventually, you money will be all purple because we will be overrun.

If you try to beat the game with a swoop and a quick is not an option. Then use the cheat that you do not complain.

The game is just remarkable for its variability and urgency of passing. Can find a lot of interesting, if not rush to the finale, and to study and to travel all.

17723 12.04.20

on the ship you can always reset your skills and pump exchange and persuasion for profit from the sale

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.04.20

Let the traders money, thereby increasing their loyalty.

m
makc11021992 12.04.20

Slonvprotivogaze
yeah, 10K to give to a 20% discount to... well, super)

S
SS44 12.04.20

Guys , in the game all things traders always buy for the same amount? There is no such that some traders for some specific products more roll? Of course all this is the same percentage relationship...

N
N1ceL1fe 12.04.20

Stealing in this game is very profitable, but if you steal things it is advisable to put them in a backpack, throw something, and give myself to search.

P
Pelmen dobra 12.04.20

Drag everything that is bad (and not highlighted in red XD), carefully collected all the grass, sticks, stones, shells, searched all the bodies (well, you can get rich in a sawmill) and pru all traders. Prynts at me instead of the shovel.
And hilarious and interesting all of the territory to be explored.

S
Serge3d 12.04.20

To steal was oddly well-suited conviction. Rob merchant's Persian stealing, switch to Persian with conviction and give abrazandome the dealer to talk to him, choose 2 response to the conviction. Pumped with conviction always roll before you dig.

s
sobr21 12.04.20

Serge3d
Yes, belief is power !!)

m
makc11021992 12.04.20

Serge3d
or you can just dump) to step a few meters, stand 5 seconds, and then you can go, he is no longer looking for a thief.
PS yesterday killed Ryker, here in his house can get rich really, the main thing is to pull all or unhighlighted gold (cups and plates for some reason did not highlight but worth 200 gold each and there are just a bunch)

S
Sharg30 12.04.20

Decided to start over, to replay with the new patch.. play while holding the Alt collecting all that is highlighted..the vacuum cleaner. In General, I thinkwell now all Rob. Inject yourself theft, immediately decided pockets not to fumble, the third raised to level 2, and still seemed a little..well, I guess now any gloves or belt on theft buy and hold on to your pockets....bought all the RAM warrior and chameleon rig and went on a quest...the point is that rags to theft, I never found, and up to 6-7(I do not remember when there is peace skills give) , and then began to steal, and big. But purely out of spite, not out of necessity, because in my pocket by that time already about 15K. and the question of survival is not worth it. So if you don't buy books all in a row, and to understand what and why you take, you can not steal.