3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 12.04.20 03:02 pm

The control on the PC. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to enable the slow walk on PC? In the control settings I don't found at all.
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 12.04.20

by the way good question, I think there is no such function looks at the game with the joystick only

P
PAWEEL 12.04.20

z or X
I don't remember exactly

P
Pupsik 3D 12.04.20

Walk mode can be customized in preferences, default is like X

R
Ryuzake 12.04.20

PAWEEL
Baby 3D
Nastia-R
Shadowclonejutsu
You need to look in the control settings. Signed how to go. Personally, I have a Z. And if not satisfied, you can change to another key.

d
dmll 12.04.20

z click!

J
James_Mails 12.04.20

Nastia-R
on press z and walk slowly

N
Nastia-R 12.04.20

Worked on the Z, very grateful for the tip ;3

S
Shadowclonejutsu 12.04.20

Ryuzake
Thanks bro!

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Nastia-R
Buy a gamepad from xbox one and you will have happiness. Stick very comfortable movement speed to regulate light touch, and the keyboard is to hold the button all the time crap.

M
MadONYX 12.04.20

Protocol10
I agree 100. For many years I use the PC wireless xbox controller. In games of such a plan beauty. For honor, etc.

m
meagarry 12.04.20

These games on the gamepad to play much more comfortable. Will buy, will not regret.

M
Mihail Golohvast 12.04.20

in the game you can customize key double tap and it will go,and Nada will be clamping

S
Sorento NSK 12.04.20

bad that it is faster running can not

s
serial86 12.04.20

How to change ammo on the ship xbox gamepad,only two of them?

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

Protocol10
Yeah, and aims a bow conveniently toggle items to climb in inventory, wear the clothes, everything is sooo handy, right? Unlike walk mode, which you use very rarely and can be easily remapped to any other button, for me personally, on a side mouse button.

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Bupycop
Well, I'm comfortable. And the majority of gamers in the world yuzayut only pad. Assosencomsindy series.shooting ,inventory , etc., all sharpened by the pad.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

Protocol10
well I bought this controller still for the brotherhood ,40 minutes of torture and he left to gather dust in a box ,where to this day ,and all the games safely pass on clavomax ,better to let a couple of minor achievements with the camera than the pain and suffering from getting used to the new controls ,but the more and shooting for aim not mine .

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
OK, I heard you. What kind of gamepad did you take? Tried using, if you're into slashers, 2D-3D platformer, Gong, fighting games, sport games, arcades, etc.? Shooting to aim to disable, and not where it is.

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

Protocol10
I on clavomax much easier. For most gamers, a controversial issue, because if you take eSports disciplines, shooters, Moba and card game, then the bulk of players out there, and players with levamisole more.

A
Alex the One 12.04.20

Protocol10
I tried to use for mortale combat, Crewe, Fife - excellent enters, attempts to use in Skyrim, GTA and shadow of Mordor collapsed, where the need to navigate in the space of two sticks at the same time - it's just bdsm of some kind.