3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 12.04.20 03:03 pm

Nothing to do in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

With someone also happens, that right has absolutely nothing to do in multiplayer?

I now banal to fight with players tired from the continuous monotony.

The money is there and there is no place to spend it!
I have them already just so the players handed out.
(Would have been a legitimate function in the interaction menu 'Transfer from personal account to the accounts of other players'. And not just to divvy up the take from a particular job.

Los Santos is already some kind of small it seems, because the lengthwise and crosswise syassen.

After playing Crysis 3 - just a breath of fresh air.

More than a year zadrotstva in GTA Online.

Nothing against the game have not. The game is great! Though not the best (IMHO) in the world.
Well, as it is...

19 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 12.04.20

I'm in 2015 after 4 hours of the game is realized

B
BarackKamacho 12.04.20

Join the gang with gatherings and events,perhaps a desire

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 12.04.20

BarackKamacho
I was in different gangs. Its been (Removed).
Same thing - the sameness of everything.
Is not the same... Boring.

That would be new content in the multiplayer mode or even GTA 6!

B
BarackKamacho 12.04.20

Essexplay
Play other games,since many of them,and not par his mozh

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 12.04.20

Try to look for lastplace who play online don't know what to do I'm so in the sump doing

b
bazilews 12.04.20

Essexplay
I first got interested in game,but after about six months, tired of the monotony.

s
stivenson123 12.04.20

after the update I tired. to save money on cars and the like are not interested, and there's nothing else in fact.

t
t830x 12.04.20

And the imagination is not destiny? And come up with something fun, such as someone rolplay to stir up, like I was made

A
Aid16933 12.04.20

Give me your computer,I know what to do.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 12.04.20

t830x
Yes, it is...
Not interested.
Yellow spandex like Alex and brain (By the way - scoring guys). No.

Just no branches of character development in the game.
For example:
After 120RP - EVERYTHING! Almost everything is available.
Leveling skills, you can say no.

When you have everything, it remains only shooting arrange. But that got boring.
But, in game I go just out of habit. The game is good. But, monotonous.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 12.04.20

Essexplay
What to do?As well as Alex and brain))by the Way their last series of the wildest PR)))

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 12.04.20

Great. Spent a whole year on something that can be understood in 3 days

t
t830x 12.04.20

Essexplay
Right The_Disaire writes: Alex and brain, he invent something such that when you tighten what to do - a couple of hours will fly by unnoticed.
My last lesson if I itself is not public at the pier Del Piero in the Parking lot, to get two stars, drifting around the 3 COP cars, the main thing is not to provoke them weapons and one place not to get stuck and then begin to shoot.

V
Volchok325 12.04.20

Essexplay
Confrontation probyvali? deadline (the race of the throne) as I'm interested in online settings, put the custom and try to look for race, stunt is quite good, and in free mode find something on it and free.

e
ed58963 12.04.20

you can fill of tattoo. to fill not in the sense of buying things and to open the closed. I here for example wear exclusively closed. you can find a few thugs with them: a) to take any session b) to make session with strong teams) make GPM and elitki. and in addition: get all the achievements; to learn the controller and fly/to drive like a Pro; master the tennis (there are tons of guides how to drive, fly, shoot, etc. but no how to make matchpoint); and purely for frostbitten race 1-2-3-4 bullet wheels. but it's all for the fans. in fact gtask very cramped and the outdoor world does not possess.

PS: remember the ending of Sani: the rebellious Los Santos, around the firing, the police, aggressive citizen. on the street just will not run. it is a pity that there is no such mode. for example the rebellious city on game day when applying a certain damage of the property (high enough so that each lobby has become the ad).

K
Krrrva 12.04.20

Oh, now would be a major update, new heists or something. Played 600ч and in the absence of a purpose to play is not so interesting. Zhdems GTA 6

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 12.04.20

ed58963
Well, the thugs were found and session endured.
Then I thugs were looking for and was carried with varying success. And I only deal with GTA online... And it is boring.

G
Gamejoy 12.04.20

ed58963
You can find a few thugs with them: a) to make any session...
Only thugs should be tops in pvp D

D
DEDGAMER 12.04.20

Crra
do not wait until vengeance to game developers,they will drive such update for the transport and delivery of these miracle boxes,faster play RDR2,and so it remains to wait for another useless update before the new year.