3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ledzeppelin2624 12.04.20 03:05 pm

Chests (Caches) for personal items (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! Played Witcher 3 in 2015. It's been 2 years, miss you.... found your license disk ..installed it... updated to 1.31... started playing from the beginning. The question is this: hiding place for personal items in the white garden works. All others are not. Red Baron on the site of the cache is high, the candlestick, and in Novigrad it is not there. Someone faced with such?! And if so, how was it solved ?!
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferios88 12.04.20

ledzeppelin2624
This is a bug , heard of it , but it is extremely rare, try to boot in the white garden before moving on a large map, or perhaps to start a new game.

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

ledzeppelin2624
Even as an option, remove this DLC with the chests, because as far as I remember. it comes in 14 or whatever it was free... and then after checking the integrity cache to download it again. Or another option is to download mods that fix some bugs of the game.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2117/?

R
RFL 12.04.20

5 times passed the game and have never seen such a bug.

s
strong.play 12.04.20

RFL
Look I also.Now how scary for your stuff in the stash)))Go try to collect and then BAM!!!And a bug(( Sorry creepy)))

l
ledzeppelin2624 12.04.20

PHEW!!! I have the GOG version. Found how to cure (well I helped). Went to options client GOG (through which the game runs) and chose MORE-FILE MANAGEMENT-CHECK/REPAIR. After update-download files and tinctures. Damn Caches appeared!

l
ledzeppelin2624 12.04.20

PHEW!!! I have the GOG version. Found how to cure (well I helped). Went to options client GOG (through which the game runs) and chose MORE-FILE MANAGEMENT-CHECK/REPAIR. After update-download files and tinctures. Damn Caches appeared!