3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_VIT 12.04.20 03:05 pm

Can I run the game not the Vulkan (API) and OpenGL (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Can I run the game not the Vulkan (API) and OpenGL
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 12.04.20

BLACK_VIT
Like no.

I
Ivan Breusov 12.04.20

I think this possibility is generally not provided.

d
devilsparda 12.04.20

Is this normal? Look up 60FPS in the bottom too, Looking right 30FPS... dancing with a plane do not help with disabled the same story

B
BLACK_VIT 12.04.20

devilsparda060606
Most likely normal) You still have luck, I personally do the game can not run, it constantly hangs tightly.

L
Leonn_24 12.04.20

BLACK_VIT I thought that should force a run on opengl, that's why Doom left but not here? try can help +r_renderAPI 0
or in the ini inside, that's what Saporta besedki write> like switch from opengl to vulkan in the game settings

You can switch between OpenGL and Vulkan in game by navigating to Settings, then Advanced Settings, and finally the Graphics API, options menu. The game will restart whenever you switch between OpenGL and Vulkan.

http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/40130/kw/opengl
and why lie if this option is not present
so either option is just hidden, or even removed opengl support-api
look when you start the game at least creates a file with the settings along the way Saved GamesMachineGames\Wolfenstein2 the new colossus \base\wolfConfig.cfg

A
Aleksandr Turkin 12.04.20

Leonn_24
The problem is that the game won't even start.. Where to attribute the code?

v
volta7 12.04.20

Leonn_24
and if not it creates the configuration file and no such folder, what to do?

p
prowkan 12.04.20

Here in a single blog write:
Wolfenstein 2 on the frame accounts for up to 30 thousand draw calls
If this is true, then OpenGL can't wait because it is a very heavy amount. (About the same as 50000 draw calls in Assassin's Creed Unity, though... there the situation was different, I think)