3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatTyr 12.04.20 03:06 pm

As to the skills of the factions without joining them? (Elex)

Want to receive fractional skills without getting in the faction. Tried through editing saves and CE. Skills are broken and have character, but not moved to the panel and not working. Someone managed to solve this problem ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 12.04.20

GreatTyr
Yes, I decided

D
Devilgroup87 12.04.20

RGC
Yeah, well, well... he Decided. Then show like did it?!

R
RGC 12.04.20

Devilgroup87
Joined the faction. Garbage some suffer through the cheat table that it is trying to crack. There is so humanly in the game to play

D
Devilgroup87 12.04.20

RGC
I table not yuzal, so there is no need to breed cheat-the office And in fact the game has no right to join other Guild with any rank to the one entered. First who is Berserk. Try to come to the same clergy, as a Berserker? They just send Nakai, and with the possible combination, trying to kill you. So again the question! How to make so that to the skills of ALL parties?

G
GreatTyr 12.04.20

At least a break-even cheat, trainer, even in single games is a personal matter of each player.
I believe the limit on the number of study skills unintelligent course of the game which further restricts the already small freedom of action and gaming solutions. Many games break the opportunity to obtain the skills and, if required to maintain interest, increase the difficulty. Of course, without violating common sense is applicable everywhere. It's clear that any healer should not have skills of the assassin, but what the hell the Witcher, Geralt shouldn't be able to use all their own skills ?
And here. Dick does Jack's may not fit chucks without joining desert fringe if it is technically literate them all together ?

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Still funny zagranichnye on extra damage.
I want to use melee weapons and ranged weapons. All fractions provided and melee weapons and ranged.
And the most powerful melee weapon at the Rogue.
But the problem is that rogue is no +damage to the middle and far fight.
Why was it necessary to introduce this? Why Berseker who are fighting with bows and swords have no bonus, +50 damage to the onions?! Why are the Outcasts who have the most powerful melee weapons have no bonus, +50 damage miles weapons?!

F
F11la 12.04.20

It's impossible.