3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stabon 12.04.20 03:07 pm

Who played this game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Today, the Incentive found this game
Спойлерhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/302060/Trucks__Trailers/Кто played it,tell me,share opinions worth buying it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
o
oaoaoaoa 12.04.20

Stabon
I don't think its worth buying.
If you want to master the art of Parking trailer, travel through the narrow and dangerous routes etc, it is better Scania Truck Driving Simulator.

s
santrek777 12.04.20

Stabon
Good evening to all! There are many videos about this game. Here's an example

S
Stabon 12.04.20

Big-Russian-Bear
thanks,so this game is not met(although it looked like it 2011 release)Now download pirates-look

R
Redoser 12.04.20

Interesting, thanks for the news. Didn't even know that it exists.

v
vovangt4 12.04.20

Stabon
This is an old game from ISI came out after the first ETS and it was like learning Parking) in the street is not allowed to leave. Before doing GTS ETS2 and STDS so they are significantly better

V
Viktor.T. 12.04.20

Stabon
Welcome. Yes that's right guys suggested the best at the moment Scania Truck Driving Simulator.As they say, and the skill can be raised and tickle nerves, and to take first place in the League table,depending on what results you will achieve.If you decide to play a little tip, find the mod on the front of the mirror with him and precious seconds will not lose but more convenient in my opinion than the camera to constantly turn.

T
T_i_G_r 12.04.20

Stabon
I've pirater this game, then bought and have no regrets, now I play almost exclusively in multiplayer, I like it.

S
Stabon 12.04.20

vovangt4
Victor.T.
T_i_G_r
Thanks to all the pirates have downloaded Scania Truck Driving Simulator, and Trucks Trailers tomorrow to play,if you like what will become the Incentive

S
Sergey2475 12.04.20

S
Sergey2475 12.04.20

Hello! above har-Ki my computer,tell me why the fps in the game does not rise more than 21?