3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 12.04.20 03:08 pm

Fayum (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The people in the story came in the Fayum, district 24 levels, but half the quests in it for LVL 37-39, and in the middle of the Outpost with the soldiers of the 39 level.
This is as it should be or at me a glitch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YaProstoKOSMOS 12.04.20

So it should be!

k
kilyushev1 12.04.20

Additional missions in other locations come in

v
vitalik76 12.04.20

The wolf Mercenary wrote:
This is as it should be or at me a glitch?
If you look carefully, you can find high-level rogues, even at the primary location in Siwa. As far as the Fayum, that if you held it in the recommended sequence, i.e., the last and complete all secondary quests on the way, by this point, a 40 level long will be obtained. If lomanut there since the beginning of the game, then oops.

M
Marvelosi 12.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary

Yet reached the Fayum was LVL 35, over quests from the previous locations to perform it stop, or to wait for the end of November, will be a patch including auto-leveling enemies....

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.04.20

I also completed all the side effects about opened all the question marks, but came only LVL 34. While open all the marks here, I think will be loaded to the desired level.
In principle not a big problem, just very surprised.

i
imperator2112 12.04.20

The wolf Mercenary wrote:
I also completed all the side effects about opened all the question marks, but came only LVL 34
How? I half did not pass and is already 32 and you are all done and only 34, how?

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.04.20

imperator2112
There was a view in the regions that I visited in the story. I regions and attend open turns - at the request of the plot and the growth of complexity (20-22-24-26-30-34 and so on). And I pumped only skills giving something new and not touch the ones that give boost to experience.