3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
motifxs 12.04.20 03:09 pm

Error starting 0xc00007b (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Waited two years for this game and that's a bummer! Please tell me what can I do to fix it?
Direct Chisk deleted and re-reinstalled vc redist 2015 too
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilimor 12.04.20

Usually delete direct from the folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and reinstall help.

You can even try Microsoft .NET: and all Visual C++ libraries to uninstall and re-install.

m
motifxs 12.04.20

Kilimor
did not help((((

t
tesla707 12.04.20

motifxs wrote:
Direct Chisk was removed
it is a component of the system (collection of libraries), and unistaler had not. Is once distributor from the microsoft website.

Kilimor wrote:
Usually delete direct from the folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64
and here is SysWOW64 ? The folder with 32 bit apps on 64 bit Windows nah not needed.
write much then C:\Windows\System32 it at least 64 bit dll'CI lie.

K
KingBaby 12.04.20

udapi win 7 and put 10ку

m
motifxs 12.04.20

Oh(((((

t
todor7 12.04.20

motifxs
so maybe you have a pirate

m
motifxs 12.04.20

todor7
I have 3 versions of the game tried to put! and different methods for running( really can not understand ,and iron is more powerful than you need for the game
I thought maybe some dll is not hvataet,but the program show that all the rules. endure for win 7 games yet sorry(much needed now on this system) ...

t
todor7 12.04.20

motifxs
buy a license=) 800 RUB for this game can be sorry or something

m
motifxs 12.04.20

todor7
and it makes sense to buy if it will not start? and in Ukraine 400 rubles(GDV 200, as would the money,if only to know that the game starts and XS)

E
ElDePrize 12.04.20

At startup:
The application failed to create the rendering device. Please mace sure you meet the minimum specifications!(DX11 compatible GPU with the latest drivers installed).
The graphics card is as old as the world - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT , Drava latest, dx11 installed, but none supports a maximum of 10.1. I understand it is not the fate?

80th 12.04.20

ElDePrize

No not destiny. Me graphics card....

A
Alexander Lipich 12.04.20

Identity struggled with this problem. Reinstalling DX and VC to nothing lead. Run the game through a program that monitors dll and detects shoals with them - found that swears on MSVCP140.DLL in the system32 and in the folder with installed Scype!!!
Downloading from the Internet MSVCP140.DLL to win7 64, and copying in system32 (Scype demolished at the time) started the game and got another error! (cursed API-MS-WIN-CRT-RUNTIME-L1-1-0.DLL). So to fix this DLL is downloaded from the website of Microsoft update Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2999226).
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49093

Profit. The game started without any problems!
Try this method, you see, will help

m
motifxs 12.04.20

the update is not put. and error dll not identify the program,try that with Skype wrote. Thank you

D
Destrouo 12.04.20

Guys found a working method 100%
You have nedostoyuschie DLL files!!!
See and do everything in the video!!!

A
Alexander Lipich 12.04.20

Destrouo
at minute 3:36 is clearly visible conflict with dll Skype, as I said in the post above...
Demolished Skype, ran it through Dependency Walker and bring conflicting missing dll.