3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sijio 12.04.20 03:10 pm

Help with protection equipment on battleships (Stellaris)

actually that's the enemy's armament on the battleships, it is necessary to make urgently, because the strain at hand, but I don't want to lose a lot of its fleet, since faded, which for me is sharpening, then 100% of declared war, if you lose 30-40 percent of the fleet. Tell me what would be better ubitsa in slots to protect against these guys in armor or shields? ATP)

5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 12.04.20

Sijio
Plasma will beat shields, missiles, if I'm not mistaken, they generally ignore(or part). Once they have 4 slot missile suggest ABOUT to deliver.

S
Sijio 12.04.20

Spillik
thank you very much!, and then you never play this game again, priorities have not figured out yet

M
M4x150 12.04.20

Sijio
Take the shields + drives boards (A slot) and be sure ABOUT PKO:antiaircraft Guns 2:1 (PRO only on destroyers)

D
Daemon20051986 12.04.20

Put the missile defense system, but not small, and that larger - ranged. Put fighters they shot down the missiles. More armor hung on their big ships - penetration missiles against her only 5-15% as I remember. The truth here 58 battleships with Gigapascal (ignore 50% armor), and it is a very long range (120 units). Your fleet may not reach the enemy. To help you corvettes with neutron torpedoes, destroyers with kinetics and MISSILE cruisers with kinetic and plasma, battleships with tahinli and fighters. Preferably more destroyers and cruisers for protection (the main damage have on them).

S
Sijio 12.04.20

thank you)