3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 12.04.20 03:10 pm

It's in the game, or again there is the cut content? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

1) To store armor on the Nexus on the shelf is very funny on the appearance set of armor. Among the fact that you can explore - like no. And for all the damn games I like in Louth did not notice.

This armor generally found in the game or is it like the rifle X5 Ghost (AARX-8) cut out of the game?

2) understand that the armor worn by NPCs which is a bit like the nanosuit is part of the game is not found? Such a suit is Sloan Kelly, baine Massani and many other NPC people in the game.

3) as far as I know - released a bunch of patches which added a lot erisi including additional LGBT novels.

Added at least 1 patch rifle X5 the Phantom? Already tired to see her in the cutscenes!
More than that - it was the basic rifle is the M8 Avenger!
3 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 12.04.20

VanGrey wrote:
In the shop of the armor on the Nexus on the shelf is very funny on the appearance set of armor.
Hypertree.

VanGrey wrote:
More than that - it was the basic rifle is the M8 Avenger!
Where did you get that? So now you can. )

And they and the gameplay video two. For example on the basis of Woulda M8 and the Ghost.. ie they must take that would be in the rollers to get.

VanGrey wrote:
Understand that the armor worn by NPCs which is a bit like the nanosuit is part of the game is not found? Such a suit is Sloan Kelly, baine Massani and many other NPC people in the game.
This armor Skirmisher, there are many options. And color you can set what you like. )
In General, enough to pass on uptube, buy the game and play. It is their deneh, Cho would say there is not. )

V
VanGrey 12.04.20

ucher.u
I wore all kinds of pioneer (1-10 level), but this somehow did not see.
About AARX8 I those guys do not! Rocked 5 different Repack with a different version of the game - anywhere this rifle was not! Neither Louth nor in the list of studies. And Yes, this rifle had to be the most nestandartnaya of the entire Arsenal.
Now as for Hyperstream....It's not her. Different bib and a helmet. Have Hyperstereo starting from 3rd level research appear lining the bib from what the character looks like a modern astronaut (I hate bulky armor). As different gauntlets and the shape of the Shoe. Also that the booth - helmet with a closed visor, not a glass dome.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

VanGrey wrote:
Rocked 5 different Repack with a different version of the game - anywhere this rifle was not!
Maybe this is the problem? On the license all is.
And what about the costumes in the first in the game several kinds, and secondly they differ in appearance, depending on the level. third, the costumes are all modular, legs hands torso helmet separately and assemble as you like, what he likes his options. The store is hyperstar with helmet, armor and relics are painted in gray-white color, and just. )
Don't know what you are there Repack play more like Upton, just do not know.