3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20 03:12 pm

Performance with and without genoway (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Someone test the game with defense and after the patch in which it was removed ,and then all can not find ,really was such a thing ,or all the rumors,and it seems history repeats itself and As the origin of Prots suffering ,I want proof .
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 12.04.20

D18K
why do I not ship kseon?
nonsense vcinity!
if minus, throw your proof, not Internet nonsense.
someone was dumped, everything was picked up.
Spoiler

where to ship in aviation? usual work percent(43 degrees) and some(60 degrees), and the load is normal.

A
Alllex236 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I did not notice a difference

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

Sprintin
proof I i5 ,the other server 6 core ,both GTX 970's on my ultra and 30-40 plashet constantly ,he has a steady 60
let me put a true story that my PERC is outdated and does not pull new items and generally does not disclose bidascu .
let's get with some calculations in percent ,standards the same logic they ,if it's not denova ,and poor optimization

The point is that the game is excessively loads the CPU and requires multi-threading ,you have 8 thread here and no problems

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
really was such a thing ,or all the rumors,
Really improves the performance. Tests on Коре2. To crack, the maximum was 35фпс, after installing the patch the fps was increased to 60. Something that increases performance without dernovy is 100%.
Another thing that was коре2 on chetyrekhyadernye that should be enough relics and Dernovoy. Now I have i5 7600 load an average of 30%. When all hands 60-70% of the stock should be enough, if not on ultra settings, but high differently.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 12.04.20

ucher.u
A rigid personality. It is not necessary to tell people stories, Professor

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
The bottom crawled to the light, not seeing ultra on ГТХ1080 in Andromeda.. go in a corner pohryukay, your opinion is valuable ocheen, very straight. :D)

K
Konstantin335 12.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I did not notice a difference in Andromeda, that Dinoboy that without it, the game works the same way.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Константин335 wrote:
what Dinoboy that without it, the game works the same way.
Are you sure about this?
Although if you went and poked a minus, it probably sure.
I have ГТХ960 with Dernovoy ultra was not given, despite the fact that ultra stood in the settings. Now she quietly gives, and who is ultra't see to this day.
Take your screenshot view of the game, from any seat, no difference.

K
Konstantin335 12.04.20

ucher.u
Screenshots no I did not, to denova. And now how to compare when denovo removed. And the game still started to work better after a few patches, before I removed denovo.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Константин335
Once seen, don't play on ultra. On the ultra vidoni such that the jaw drops, a sin not to screenshot the more with Axel.
Ekspiriens you put the settings on them and spire. So there really is no difference.

K
Konstantin335 12.04.20

ucher.u
What now if not the ultra, it doesn't change anything.

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.04.20

The difference is, she was playing with her and no, the game has become less demanding and slow, but it is noticeable on slow computers , on strong and I don't expect very much will!