3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigalex78 12.04.20 03:12 pm

Dikii friezes on gtx1080

Guys help me out!!! Recently began a wild friezes in all the games, every five minutes to go hang the picture for 1-2 seconds. Windu reinstalled all the same and left. Even in the DBD this problem.What could it be? The system in profile
5 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Bigalex78

check HDD for errors and broken sectors.

B
Bigalex78 12.04.20

-SK.art-hard checked like all the rules

-
---VENOM--- 12.04.20

Windu reinstalled on the net or that same build set ? Try clean put melkooptovaja site, and activator to activate it, suddenly the reason for the left Assembly.
It is possible to monitor the load and temperature of the GPU and the CPU during the hang, if one of them resets the frequency and the loading means overheating. You can also try to vitamite RAM, first one strap, then the other, maybe it fails, or move them into other slots to see if it helps. And finally, it could be the power supply, then to repair, if repaired, or changed. Maybe something is dying, but until the day I die - not know.

B
Bigalex78 12.04.20

The power supply was given another the same trouble, the operational change did not help, Windows from the site Mike latest version

D
Digambara 12.04.20

Well you first of all the temperature test, the program AIDA 64 try to do a stress test just iron, there will see, perhaps there is throtling at the percents, the RAM test memtest` om errors, hard disk you can check the program HD tune pro